Thread: Beautiful Billie!

Beautiful Billie!

Well Billie, if you AREN'T just the cutest kitty cat in the whole world! Sounds like you have wonderful purrents who dote on you and give you all kinds of excitement and fun in your kitty abode. I love that sweet face of yours, too, and I'm not sure how anyone could give that up.

Have a fantastic COTD party with your purrents and maybe a new "tight space" to squeeze into!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

Milk in Japanese? "miruku" - hm, yep, should be an easy "mrrrrk" for a cute kitty like you!

Happy COTD, beautiful Billie!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Billie!
    I love it! Making biscuts, is a very cute thing for a kitty to do. I imagine it is hard especially when you are sitting in the bowl. Congrats on COTD honors.

Billie

Billie,
    You are a very pretty cat. In fact you are my 2 favorite colors for a cat. I don't understand how/why people abandon cats (some of mine had been abandoned and left to die before I got them) but I'm so glad there are still some good people out there that take in these sweet, innocent kitties. Congratulations to you on being cat of the day!

Billie, you are such a special Cat!
    The Found Cats love small spaces too!
    Your Meeowmie will be so proud to see your Smiling Happy Face so honored Today.
    We are sending a Big Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To BODACIOUS BILLIE OUR NEW COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Billie

Billie, what an adorable picture of you in that basket! You have the sweetest face--I can see why your mommy and daddy think you are the cutest cat ever! Its too bad for your original owner that she's missing out on all the fun with you, but your current family is sure lucky to have you around. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Billie, you are gorgeous. I'm glad you have a family that takes such good care of you and it sounds like you have blessed their lives in no small way. Please ask your people to give you a great big hug for us. Happy Cat-of-the-Day to you, sweety, and health and happiness to you and your people. Purrs and head bops from Illinois. Meows and purrs, Cassie and her Homo sapiens servant!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

that she is, that she is......

.......a super cute kitty.......congratulations to the cotd!

Thanks to PCB!

Billie, you just MAY be one of the cutest cats ever! Congratulations on your honor, you make a GREAT Cat of the Day!!

Billie I looked in the dictionary and under the word "adorable" was your picture!!!

You sure are a charmer for certain!!!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a darling face, sweet Billie!! I just cannot imagine someone abandoning you, but how lucky you were that you were snapped up FAST! Now you have a loving home, caring purrents and lots of neat small spaces to check out.

How wonderful that you are bi-lingual! Such a talented girl.

Have a wonderful day and keep bring joy into the lives of your purrents! (and kudos to Matt for keeping you!)

Congratulations!!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Yes, I think you just MIGHT be the cutest kitty ever! For sure you are the most loved! It infuriates me to think that anyone could abandon a sweetheart like you, Billie! But your first "person" had good sense in this respect, that would be her/his selection of babysitters! In the end, things couldn't have ended more happily, right Billie? You are utterly precious Billie and your family rightfully proud of their bestest furkid! Congratulations to you sweetheart! Enjoy your well earned reign as Cat of the Day and every day of your wonderful life! Hugs and kisses to you, adorable Billie!

Sweet Billie!

Dear Sweet Billie,

I'm in love with the colour smudges on your dear face. Thanks for brightening my day. I'm glad you found your true one and only home with folks who will care for you through thick and thin.

Happy COTD!!!

^..^Katelf~t~

Another beautiful Ann Arbor kitty!

Billie, you are darling. We're so glad you found the right babysitter!

Peony, Poppy, Priscilla, Sydney, Elmer, and Pat

Hey Everyone! It's Billie's Mom! THank you!!!!!!

Hey Everyone, thanks for all the paws up about Billie. Here are some links to some pictures of Billie with her brother, Cory...... we got Cory more than 3 months ago at the humane society and he is part panther! he is a tiny hunter prepare yourself, these pictures may be too cute for some to handle!!

thanks again everyone!
    -Billie & Cory's mom