Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Contented Cosmo

Contented Cosmo

I don’t know if you all remember Cosmo, but he was in such a state when he came into our backyard. He was matted, had wounds, hungry, dirty, you name it. Look how contented he is now!

Before

Now

Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Wow, he is gorgeous! What a difference some love and TLC can make.

Lisa I sure wish you were here to help me catch momma cat so we can get her spayed.

From Decker with Love

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcat
    Wow, he is gorgeous! What a difference some love and TLC can make.

Lisa I sure wish you were here to help me catch momma cat so we can get her spayed.
    I would LOVE to help you. Since I'm not there to physically help, I can give you a lot of pointers if needed. Just let me know. You should trap her through the kittens right now. The sooner the better. You have the easiest way to get her through them.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Such a handsome fella! he sure got a new lease on life! Wonderful job, well done.

Oh Lisa, he is gorgeous. What a difference you make in these precious cats lives. Bless you.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

He's beautiful!! And the very picture of contentment.

He looks so happy, snoozing away in the land of contentment!

Thank you for all that you do for the many ferals in your area!

Love Tlc And A Furrever Home, The Three Ingredients For A Happy Healthy Cat.
    Bless You For Helping.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

WOW, Lisa!!! Now that's a success story!!!

Wow! What a difference. He sure is a very handsome cat. Is he the one that likes to snuggle and hang out with another feral cat that you have? I forgot his/her name.

What an amazing difference! Just goes to show what a lot of love and care and attention can do, it's such a wonderful thing you've done

Looks a bit different now, doesn't he? He's gorgeous!

What a reward!

What loving care won't do . . . The photographs of him sleeping under the shade of the leaves is beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz
    Wow! What a difference. He sure is a very handsome cat. Is he the one that likes to snuggle and hang out with another feral cat that you have? I forgot his/her name.
    Yes, he hangs out with Punkin in the backyard, along with Mr. January.

Thanks everyone! We just love watching the transformation of him. He was one nasty cat that has calmed down enough to let me stand next to him, but that's about it.