Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chica!!!

Chica!!!

Oh Chica!! how lucky you are to have found your new owners. you are so so sweet, and I wish you all the very best and lottsa hugs and love!!!!!

Chica, I guess you knew exactly which door to stand beside! And then you just walked in and took over!!! For people who weren't "looking" for a dog, you were a perfect one! So beautiful, and tiny. Congratulations to a most deserving Chihuahua Dog of the Day!!!

Chica

You must have know what door you wanted to walk into, because it sounds to me like you picked the right one! I'm sure that it is mostly you owning your family, and not the other way around! That's how it is in our house Congratulations you sweet and loving "dog of the day!"

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Chica! It sounds like you know what you want and go for it! You are a cutie. We also and a had a dog named Chica until last year. You are a great dog of the day! Take good care of the family you chose and be sure they know to give you lots of treats!
    Deb & Dave

"Most dog owners are at length able to teach themselves to obey their dog."--Robery Morley

What a cutie! You are certainly a sweet lil one too!

Congrats on being DOTD!

Chica, you are adorable and as your name implies you are very pretty. No I don't think we ever own these beautiful pups, they pretty much own themselves and we are their guardian. I can see Chica picked the right door and now she has the best of all worlds. Congratulations dear, sweet, Chica, Our Very Best Dog of the Day. I'm sure your family will have some very special treats for you on your very special day.
    Miss Daisy, Perry and Jackie

Chica, how I would have loved to see the looks on your new human's faces when you walked in the door and took over. Ah, and they say that animals are dumb! You sure knew what you were doing.

I am so happy you have a forever home and are loved so dearly. Exactly what you deserve - along with lots of extra loving and treats today.

Chica, you're so cute! What a pretty color.

My boyfriend and I found a lost little Chihuahua the other day and her name was Chica, too! But she wasn't as cute as you. Shhhh!

BEAUTIFUL CHICA

My my, you are a young lady that knows what she wants
    and goes right out and finds it.LOL. I think you have just the
    right amount of "sauce" & sweetness. Congratulations on
    being chosen for a day of honor as our DOG OF THE DAY !!!
    I wish you a long & happy life with your forever family...

"Knock, knock." "Who's there??" [size=huge]CHICA!!!!!!!!! Que pasa, cutie??[/size]Aren't you the precious one!! Adorable, lovable, all that and more! What a lucky day it was, the day you came a knocking at your forever family's door! And of course, you rule the roost!! Congratulations sweet, adorable little Chica, Dog of the Day! Hugs and kisses to you cute!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chica

Hi folks!

It's been a long time--I don't seem to have the free time I used to! But I do pop in frequently to see all the cute faces, and this one especially made me laugh. Who wouldn't fall for a tiny Chihuahua like that?

Smilla! You're here! How are you? Glad you were prompted to post ... enjoying the Massachusetts spring?

Chica, you're cute AND smart. How clever of you to pick a door behind which lay a wonderful forever home. I suggest you add a second name... so you'd be called Chica Matilda Why? Because you just waltzed in....& there's a very special song called 'Waltzing Matilda'.
    I think you're one of the cutest Dogs of the Day ever.
    Marie

Hey Karen!

Hi Karen!

We're so happy here--it's been a great year. It's hard to believe how quickly it went by! And yes, when I get reports of how hot Texas already is, I really appreciate the more mild weather up here.

How are you? I hope things are good with the magazine. I didn't realize how pretty Newton was when I went there to meet you. We don't get down there very often (which is dumb, because it's RIGHT THERE), but every time we go through Newton we're in awe of some of the homes.

I'm glad to see a lot of familiar names still on the board, and lots of new ones. Looks like you all have been having a good time!

Sharyl

And...

I'm really impressed with what you've done to the boards! I was tickled when I found I could add an avatar. Mine is from a picture of my parents' (shaved) Yorkie, patrolling their property.