Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UPDATE...Grandbaby Jenna turned 2 today ....and I didn't even get to see her! :(

UPDATE...Grandbaby Jenna turned 2 today ....and I didn't even get to see her! :(

My daughter is so mixed up and her life is such a mess ..... and I HATE her "husband". I am heartbroken because today was Jenna's 2nd birthday and I didn't even get to see her ... not even talk to her on the phone. My daughter didn't even call me.

It is a very long story, too long and painful to try and post right now, but my daughter really needs help and prayers. She is going down a one way street to destruction with this low-life guy who fathered her child. I have tried and tried to help her, and she keeps fighting me and continuing to choose the wrong path. Please pray for her to finally see the light before it is too late for Jenna. Poor Jenna is having bad nightmares, and she is suffering from what her "parents" are putting her through, and I don't have a "legal" leg to stand on. I called the police on her father the other day, and they told me that I can do nothing at this point. Now they are keeping her from me on her birthday. I can't bear this!!!!!!!

Jenna, your Grammy loves you with all of her heart, and I hope you had a Happy Birthday baby!!! I have your gifts whenever I get to see you again.

Kim
    Last edited by kimlovescats; 10-09-2006 at 01:52 PM.

kim I don't know what to say but Hugs to you and prayers. I can't even imagine that. I am away from home for 5 days and I (only the second) and miss my Charity girl. just hold on and be there when you have to pick up the pieces when they happen. Why is she having nightmares do you suspect abuse if so call your local department od socail services they have to keep you animous if youask them to. and they have to act on each complaint.
    I've been boo'dMerlin my angel

Kim I'm so sorry. I know it has to be breaking your heart. I wish I knew something to tell you that would help but I know all I can do is pray and I will. Hopefully your daughter will see the light and get off her destructive path for Jenna's sake.

Sending you lots of HUGS!

From Decker with Love

Kim, I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope that things will work out and your daughter will see the light and get on the right path. I'll be keeping her in my thoughts and prayers. (((HUGS)))

Aw no.... what a heartbreaking situation .....
    Keeping your daughter and little Jenna in my prayers!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Dear Kim, what a most difficult situation. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Happy birthday Jenna, your grandma LOVES you! And we will pray for you and your family.

Kim, I am so sorry you are going through this horrible situation. To not let you see your grandchild is an awful thing to do to a grandmother. I am in the same situation with my grandson, Dakota. My son, James is mad at us, and will not let Dakota come and see us either. Though last week he did break down, and let Dakota come and spend the weekend with us, but it has been months since we had seen him. I miss my son, and my grandson! James is so angry at us!

I will be praying for you, Kim, that your daughter will wise up and see what her boyfriend is doing to her. I am praying that she will see that she needs you much more than she needs him. I know she and little Jenna needs prayers and I will be praying for them both, as well as for you, because this is a very difficult situation for you too.

Keeping you, Jenna, and your daughter in my prayers, always.

Love ya,
    Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Oh hon - DO call Social Services - you CAN be anonymous when you do. Call from a payphone, even.

At least you will know you have done what you can.

HUGS - please call them and let us know how it turns out.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Thank you all for the support and especially the much needed prayers!!! This is an incredibly difficult time for me. I can't get through the day or especially bed time without crying.

Willie, I am so very sorry to hear about your precious Dakota as well. I know how much you love him!!! Why do our children use our granbabies as weapons against us?????

Oh Kim, I am so sorry that this is going on in your life right now.
    Prayers and positive thoughts on the way that your daughter will grow up and get her life straightened out.

How immature can she be to withhold you from seeing Jenna.

Prayers and ((((((HUGS)))))) for you Kim.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Kim, i am soo sorry for this horrible situation, it is so sad.

Maybe this will encourage you (that is my intent!!!) -- very similar situation in my family when I was growing up, and from the time I was 8 on, was never allowed to speak, talk or write to my Grandparents. The thing iseven though my parents disapprove, after I moved out, I got in touch with my Grandma, and now have a wonderful relationship with her. In fact, tomorrow, I am meeting her in Massachussetts for lunch. And I think that all those years of absence, our relationship has gotten so much stronger, and I appreciate her in ways that I never would have had something like that never happened.

I am praying for you and baby Jenna, and that your daughter will open her eyes to see that life is TOO SHORT.

Thank you, Lorraine!

Cookiebaker: Thank you so much for sharing your story. I feel that baby Jenna is already bonded to me now, so I pray that no one will ever be able to influence her to believe otherwise! As it is now, if I am around either of her *parents*, she always prefers to be with me. I am not, and never would have intentionally tried to make her closer to me than to my daugher .... but she senses my daughter's lack of concern and feels very insecure with her. I wish more than anything that my daughter would realize what a precious gift her Jenna is, and not take her for granted.

Kim

I'm so sorry that you have to go threw this difficult situation. I don't have any advice, but my prayers are with you I hope it gets better and a solution is found soon that will allow you to see your little grandbaby.

What a sad life that Jenna is going to have living a hand to mouth existance with a low life for a father, and a fool for a mother.
    Be careful lest he target you and the Cats in retribution.
    We hope that Jenna will be safe and your daughter grows up and learns responsibility.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh Kim, I'm so sorry you have to go through this. Grandchildren are very precious and I only wish your daughter and her jerk of a husband would realize that. They're only hurting Jenna in the long run.

((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) to you honey.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!