Thread: Toller video

Toller video

Sorry, I had to post it. I just about cried I miss my baby so much (I can't believe she's almost 7 years old, where does time go?). Autumn looks just like the dog 38 seconds into the video, except for Autumn's longer ears. I really like their tollers. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNnWL...elated&search=
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

Dixie (the dog in the first 38 seconds) does look quite a bit like Autumn, the first time I saw a picture of her I thought the same thing . Torlan does have really nice dogs and she has some of the nicest temperaments I've ever encountered in the breed. Thanks for posting that, I enjoyed it.

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

I really wish she didn't have those darned big ears. Her brother carries his better. I think her cartilage must have been damaged in the birth canal or something. Look at these beasts I just realized, since I haven't been home for a month, Autumn's gonna be waaay overdue for a trimming her coat. She's going to be a big ball of fluff.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton