Thread: Wally

Wally

Wally....You are so handsome. You put a big smile on my face first thing this morning. You are so cute in the picture. It looked just like you are posing for
    it. I bet you are a spoiled little boy. I don't see how they could help not spoiling you. Have a wonderful DOTD.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Wally!

What a cute little man you are Wally!! Personality plus, tucked into a compact little bod. You sound like a doggie that knows what he wants and knows how to get it. We would love to see your playing dead trick. It puts a smile on our face to think about it. Please have Mom give you tons of kisses from us today cutie. Congrats on your big day and we wish you all happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Oh no, I think I have to move to Colorado. I am in LOVE! Oh Wally, you are adorable, smart, and affectionate. You sound like the perfect little boy. I can't think of a more deserving dog to be our very special Dog of the Day. I hope you get lots of snuggles to celebrate your special day.

Wally

It's an empty threat, but, I may have to replace DOTD as my browser's home page!!! Day after day, with no rest from hypoglycemic highs!!! Wally, Wally, Wally ... what can I say???? Sigh ... you are just the cutest little thing!!! Happy DOTD to you little guy!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Wally, you are one of the cutest Dachshunds I've ever seen! So adorable! You put a smile on my face and made my heart melt. Congrats on DOTD.

Jasper
    [Irish Setter]

Hi, Wally! You are so handsome! I bet you get lots of attention with your good looks and intelligence! Have a wonderful day today. Congrats on DOTD!

Wally! You handsome little man! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope your parents spoil you with lots of love, kisses and treats!

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

Hey there handsome! What an adorable, little dynamo you are Wally...your Dog of the Day action shot says it all! A doggie who loves hard, plays hard and cuddles hard, my kind of pup! And I must say Wally, I'm quite impressed with your repertoire of tricks! Your "play dead" IS awesome! Congratulations on your much deserved Dog of the Day nod, sweetheart! Hope you're having a super dupper Wally type day, filled with lots of action, adventure and warm laps! Hugs and kisses to you cutie pie!

Hi there Wally,

You are about the cutest little fella I've seen in a long time. No wonder
    your family is crazy about you. A very playful & loveing friend. Happy
    congratulations on your special day of honor as our very deserving, special
    DOG OF THE DAY. Tons of kisses for you sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt