Thread: Diogi and Matt Williams

Diogi and Matt Williams

Hey All I am a new member and love my dog better than most people. I hav to give my upmost respect to two great officers that died in the line of duty. Diogi was a cop and his partners best friend and paid the ultimate price. He gave his life for his partner and best friend. There is no truer friendship than a pet partner. we don't own them. They own us. There is nothing like coming home from a crappy day at work and having your best friend greet you with the best wiggle dance you will ever see. My baby is Jasmine and she was a pound puppy and she is my best friend in the world. I am glad that monster that killed Matt and Diogi got what he deserved, i just wish they had more bulets in their guns.A K9 partner is more true a friend than any human can ever be and a dog owner has the best freind they will ever have. God Bless all of our little people in fur coats that know a hell of alot more about love than we ever will.

Welcome to PT. We were all very sadden by Diogi and Matts death in the line of duty.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Hello from one Floridian to another. I am Kay and I am mom to three wonderful dogs.

Tell us more about Jasmine and yourself! Do you have any photos of Jasmine - we all love pictures here.

Yes, it is heartbreaking about Diogi and Matt Williams. Unfortunately, it's the risk taken when in that line of duty.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Hi all thanks for the reply. I am trying to get a pic up of Jasmine but it is giving me problems. It is saying it is too large and I have tried to reduce it but it won't work. I will work on it tomorrow more. I live in Venice, Fl it is on the west coast between Tampa and Fort Myers. I am single, have a 18 yr old daughter which I raised on my own her entire life.