Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: introducing.....Jacob :)

plese tell me

hello?

I don't know how to catch a stray...my yard is fenced and I don't have that problem. Call AC? Do you know the animal? Is it aggressive?

It was a little upset that we probably won't get Jake, but she could have just come out and said she couldn't bring him the distance. I would have even worked out a drive deal but whatever. She is having surgery in a couple weeks and if he is still there we get him, I doubt he will though. At first she told me they had barely any emails on him, this was Wednesday. Now come Friday all of a sudden she has gotten over 20 emails about him and took him to the same park she always does and people wanted him there. I just wish she would have been honest. I have come by some very dishonest people in the past (e.g.-prev. owners of our beloved Bronx) and have grown very weary. I am sure it was just a timing thing and I KNOW there will be other dogs and other boxers...if she highly recommends me to a couple boxer rescues in michigan I am sure I will get something soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Marqeet
    hello?
    Stop spaming up this thread this isnt a chat room its a forum people dont reply right away.
    What you asked has nothing to do with this thread go and make a new one.

I hope you find a dog soon and hopefully from a rescue. Have you tried looking them up on the net to see available dogs?
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

sorry I just couldn't help myself but....

Look at my baby Bower, he was (WAS) so sweet and innocent looking....what happened???!!!???!!! He starts obedience training this week and we are so excited! Well I think mommy and daddy are more excited right now but he will have fun I am sure. He learned the difference between right shake and left shake yesterday. It's funny he does a lot of tricks and has quite the attitude but still has a hard time listening. Can't wait to start classes and figure out why he isn't understanding and why I am not properly conveying my message/command to him. Sorry, just had to talk about him for a little bit....I haven't in a little while and he's due

See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

Thanks, actually PetFinder is the only source we find useful and we have dealt with many of these rescues already. Most of the boxers in the rescue we have seen more than likely won't be compatible with our home. We need a socialized boxer that wants a friend, does well alone for a few hours twice a week and is crate trained. When we think we have found the right one for us we read further to find it's not sociable or hasn't been around many other dogs or that they haven't been crate trained-for example, Jacob slept in the bed with his foster mom and her other two dogs but in our house Bower has his own bed and his own room. It can be difficult getting a dog to crate after sleeping in a bed. Bower slept with us for a few weeks, til he pee'd the bed Then he got his own bed has been content ever since, he never whined or yelped. It's his sanctuary We will continue to look, there will forever be boxers in need of a good home. Thanks for the bit of info.