Thread: New Pictures Of Clover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Pictures Of Clover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm BAAACK!

Well... kinda.
    I don't have any pictures of Clover at the moment, as I keep forgetting to change the bloody battery in the camera and keep forgetting to take it with me after school!

Clover is as beautiful as ever, she's grown a bit, though still the smallest cat in our foster home. Her legs are really long, though her paws are still large. Her tail - I swear - has grown more than she has! She almost reminds me of one of those lemur monkeys or those ones with the long floofy tails!
    She's really grown up, though, and is looking more regal and more beautiful than ever.

And... There IS A SET DATE WHEN WE GET THE HOUSE BACK!!! Which means that we can take Clover home soon. On November 2nd we (me and my dad) are going to be able to move into the house that my mother is vacating, and when that time comes my dad's dog (now about ten or eleven... twelve years old) will be able to come inside without an old hag screaming abotu his shedding, and I'll be able to bring CLover home with me!

I will try to get pictures up by Saturday, since I will be heading over to Melinda's house again on Friday, prolly to spend the night. Remind me to take the camera XD

I'm sorry I haven't been on often since school started. People always say that your senior year is supposed to be the easiest year? They're wrong. I'm going through hell! Well, not entirely, it's fun, but I've been really busy, too. Plus, I've been getting into my roleplaying again, and I've been trying to find time for that, too.

But I'll be back more often, now, I think, as my schedule is finally settling down again. And I'll be sure to have even MORE pictures come November (get this, it's also the month of my birthday!) since Clover will finally be LIVING WITH MEEEE!!!!

-*dances with glee*-
    Last edited by ShylanHal; 10-06-2006 at 11:18 PM.

^Boyfriend^.....^Me!^...............^Clover^...... ........^Echo^

Hope to see the photos soon.

I'm always forgetting the camera batteries too.

Clover is such a Sweet Cat, and looks so much like My Scrappy Angel and Scrappy 2.

I love that Black and White with the Black Nose look!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Your Scrappy cat is so cute! I love kitties like this, they're just so pretty. I think they could have been cousins, if not for the distance between them and that Clover has longer fur than Scrappy 2.
    All of your cats are just too adorable! I love their kitty-piles.
    I hope (once I get my own house and such) that I'll be able to foster kitties and rescue kitties too. My boyfriend (we'll been together for two years on November 7th) says that we'll most likely have a multitude of porch kitties, even though he's not quite as much of a kitty lover as I am. We'll also prolly have a load of kitty friendly pooches!

PICCIES OF CLOOOVER!!!! I'm over at Mel's house right now, we were using her digital camera, as it seems I forgot mine again ^^'
    Hope you like them, she's gotten so cute!

Clover and her foster mommie, Melinda

Her third eye is SO huge in this one, she is intrigued at something! Oh yeah... the camera's string!

here she is PLAYING with that camera cord!

"What're you lookin' at?"

Those were weighted balls that we rested on my lap on either side of CLover. We were being idiotic perverted teens and thought they looked like boobs XD
    Don't worry, the majority of their weight (only about two pounds each) was on my legs.

This is me and my baby. She luffs meee and I luff herrr!!! <3<3

I have more, but I suppose this'll do for the moment. I'm on Mel's computer, so I can't exactly take all the time I want to XD

She has a third eye? Where?

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

What a pretty, pretty girl she is!

What good news about the house. I'm glad you have something good to look forward to!! Maybe when you get moved in, things will settle down a bit and maybe you can enjoy your senior year!!

Give Clover some scritches from me!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Awwww...you are sure right about that TAIL! Major floofy!

Just a few more sleeps til she is home with you. I hope Auntie Mel has visiting rights!

Beautiful little girl!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Thank You for the Clover Photos.
    She certainly is one sweet Little Girl.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Such a beautiful girl!!

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Quote Originally Posted by Catty1
    Awwww...you are sure right about that TAIL! Major floofy!
    Her tail is longer than she is! Love the "third eye" reference - that little white spot is so cute!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

I love Clovers third eye, if you look closely, that white part (her third eye) will actually change sizes with her expressions and moods! It's so interesting to watch when you're with her. Even in the pictures, when her eyes are wide, the third eye is wide, when she's relaxed, sometimes you can hardly see it.

And yes, her tail really IS LONGER THAN SHE IS! she's like a lemur monkey!!!
    I love my Clover.

AWWWWW Clover you are so adorable sweetie. I also love her fluffy tail.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010