Thread: for those that like doggie kisses

for those that like doggie kisses

Does it dissapoint you when your dog doesn't give them?

My doggies didn't and don't give kisses unless I have food breath.

I want an overly licky doggie

Romeo was giving me kisses in the face today, but he likes to get 'cat crunchies' out of the litter box (aka cat poop!), so I wasn't too thrilled.

Skye dosen't really like to give too many kisses, unless your eating something yummy.

Zoie..she dosen't lick per say, she actually kisses like a human, closed mouth! She'll come right up to you and push her nose on your face a couple times.

You can borrow my APBT puppy Riddle for a while if you want a licking dog.

She'll lick your face right off!
    Monsty, I love you, you are my precious angel.

Believe me, you don't want an overly licky dog......they lick EVERYTHING. The couch, the floor, your pillow..... Mickey's insane that way.

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

Raustyk is ALWAYS willing to suffocate you with kisses. lol Kaige will usually give kisses most of the time, if for some reason he doesn't he gives them on command (Raustyk gives them on command but I never have to use it on me as she's always more than willing to give them to me on her own, it's just for when other people want a kiss). So I never have to worry about it with those 2. lol But with Nanook, he's never been a kissy dog, so yes, it dissapoints me when he doesn't give kisses.
    Indy's a kisser too but every once in a while she doesn't give them when you want her to. She's learning the command though. (I'm still getting used to talking about her as my dog. Joe is a member here too but he rarely posts).
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

I LOVE doggie kisses although Buster never kisses anyone. you are very lucky if you get a kiss from him.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

you can borrow coco for a while if you want! I dont want coco kisses, nor cainan kisses for that matter! there breath stinks and they lick each others butt, not to mention that they eat poop! Im good without them! Coco will like your face, your neck, your hair, hands, feet....and just about anything she can get her tongue on! She especially likes to lick hair, cause then she chews on it also!

Star will kiss just about anybody in the world except me, she's such a show-off. I have to be gone for several days before I rate a kiss. I used to feel disappointed, but I just kiss her on her muzzle instead. Maybe cause she's an alpha and the other dogs all lick her in submission? The Queen must rule, you know!
    My Rosie was a kissin' fool! She'd lick any bare skin she could get to. Sherman's a very sweet kisser - he sniffs and sniffs, then kisses you real quick! My sweetie!