Thread: Scooby

Scooby

Hi Scooby! Oh how precious you are! Look at that little tongue!! And your wee ones just take my breath away! How I wish I could give them all kisses and hugs. And I can't wait until Logan (our resident Bulldog devotee) sees your beautiful family! What a wonderful, caring, loving mommy you are! I wish you many, many happy healthy years with your proud, proud family!! Congratulations to Scooby, our beautiful, loving BEST mommy Dog of the Day! Lots of love and big Bulldog sized hugs and kisses to you sweet, sweet girl!!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a wonderful MOM you are, Scooby!!! How absolutely precious!! Congrats on Dog of the Day!!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Scooby,

What a great picture of you and your precious little ones! What a great Mom you must be, to raise ten puppies at once!!! Enjoy your special day ... relax, and let your two-leggers "mother" you!

Catwoman

Scooby you look so cute (and weary) in your pic. Wow! Ten babies, you must be such a good mommie. You are simply gorgeous. Hope you get lots of Dutch treats!
    Miss Prissy

Scooby, you are a caring mommy and how you managed with 10, I will never know. In addition to Dog of the Day, I think we should give you the honorary title of Mommy of the Day.

And your little ones with their tiny little wrinkles are the cutest tikes ever. Another broad smile slapped on my face this morning by this group.

Scooby, you are absolutely gorgeous! You are so pretty and so sweet and such a good Mommy too! You family must be so proud of you. I am absolutely in love with your babies! As Mommy of a Basset Hound, dogs with wrinkles steal my heart! All eleven of you have made my day a little brighter; thank you! Congratulations on bering Dog (and Mother) of the Day!

Wow, Scooby, looks like you have your hands-er-paws full over there! Your puppies are just precious and you're such a wonderful momma!

I just love your camouflage shirt, girl!

Congratulations to our sweet, deserving and fashionable Dog of the Day!

[ August 09, 2001: Message edited by: thelmalu99 ]

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Scooby, what a great mama you are. Ten babies and still able to keep your beautiful figure. It is no wonder that you made DOTD. You really earned. Congratulations you are true beauty.

How cute! You do look tired there. I can see why! Ten Babies! Whoo! Keep up the good work!

Scooby, you should also get an Award for Outstanding Mother of the Year. I love how you keep yourself so fashionably dressed despite a lot of domestic duties. Whatta girl! You're an inspiration to humans & dogs alike.

Scooby,
    You are 2 cute 2 be true oh i wish U where my dog!!!LOL Your pups r to cute 2 oh u r so cute!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could hug your little ones!!!

c:/documents and settings./aaron/mydocuments.DCP_0007

I'm drooling! I am in love with English Bulldogs and I have NEVER heard of such a large litter. Scooby, what a great selection you are, with your little brood, for the Dog of the Day! I am in awe of your beauty, and have been sitting on pins and needles for a week, hoping to get a glimpse of you after Sandra told me about you.

Congratulations again!