Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Terrible News

So sorry to hear of your loss.
    Click here to visit my photo album

"Anywhere I'll ever go and everywhere I've been, nothing takes my breath away like my front porch looking in." - Lonestar

I'm very sorry to hear that you've lost your precious Tiger! It's so sad when these things happen, but try to remember the good times you shared. You're in my thoughts!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Oh no, I'm so sorry for your loss!
    Tiger was such a sweet baby, and it's so sad that you lost her so young...

You're in my thoughts, I know how you feel,

Kirsten

I am so sorry to hear about your Tiger. Take comfort that you gave her a good life while you had her- she was obviously a happy little kitty!
    Take care.

Weeze I'm so sorry to hear the very sad news of Tiger. She was such a lovely furbaby and although her little life was short - she spent it with you and was happy. Your in my thoughts and I send {{{{{hugs}}}}} over the miles. xxx

Lynne

I'm sorry sorry for you loss. Tiger was a sweet little fur baby. You are in my prayers.

Oh Weezie, I can't begin to express to you how saddened I am to hear this terrible news. I am heartbroken; just heartbroken. Please God keep precious Tiger in your love and care, there at the Rainbow Bridge until his family are with him again. I will hold you and your husband and dear Tiger close to my heart. Please accept my condolances and heartfelt sympathy. Love, Sandra
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 06-04-2002 at 12:15 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

So sorry for you...

Being the mother of 3 deceased cats within a one week period and all this happening almost a month ago, I am here for you and in St. Catharines if you need to talk..

L-A.

I am so, so sorry. This is terrible, I pray you will be consoled. Poor baby Tiger.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

I'm so sorry for your loss

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Weeze, I have been wondering how you are doing today? I hope your family was able to rest last night. When something tragic like this happens it seems thats all you can think of. But it is much worse when you haven't slept. Keep us posted.

I am still very upset. Today is the first day I haven't cried (yet). My other cat Minnie is really upset as well, but we have been comforting each other. She has been sleeping with me and that makes me feel a little better. Its been great to hear all the supportive words from everyone. We really appreciate it..
    Does anyone have any advice for me, how to feel better? sometimes I feel like I will never be happy again.

Originally posted by weeze

Does anyone have any advice for me, how to feel better? sometimes I feel like I will never be happy again.
    Time. That's the only thing that will lessen the pain, although it never fully goes away. It's been over two years since I lost my beloved Kilo, and I still tear up at times when I think of him. I'll keep you in my thoughts.
    Click here to visit my photo album

"Anywhere I'll ever go and everywhere I've been, nothing takes my breath away like my front porch looking in." - Lonestar

Originally posted by weeze
    I know exactly how you feel, as Stenograsaurus said it's been almost a year (June 22) since our Keisha Monster died and something small will make me think of her (Mark spitting, stupid I know, but she always wanted to lick it ) and then I'll start crying.
    I just have tried to think of all the good times & the funny things she used to do. Thinking of her death, just makes my heart ache. Sometimes looking at her pics and talking with Mark about her makes me feel better. Just think, someday you will be together again. I'll be thinking of you. Anna

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Awww.. I am so sorry about Tiger.... I couldnt believe how much she looks like one of my cats, it made me heartbroken like it was one of mine. Like everyone is saying Time will help!((((HUGS)))) from Sami in Iowa.