Thread: Hi Rocky!!

Hi Rocky!!

Good morning handsome man from Davie, Florida. YAY!! We have a Florida boy as our fab DOTD today!! Your story is very heartwarming sweetie. We're so happy that your family was able to save you from the shelter and get you the medical care you needed to save your life. Truly a match made in heaven!! You can't be exactly what Mom's little princess was but you're doing a great job!! We can tell that both of you are pretty happy now. Congratulations on your big day today as our most deserving DOTD. Please have Mom add some extra kisses to your daily schedule from us. Happiness always Mr. Cutie Patootie!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi, Rocky! You are a very handsome boy. You look so happy in this picture. I'm glad you have a nice, loving home now and were rescued just in time. Enjoy your special day today. Hugs and kisses to you! Congrats on DOTD!

Oh Rocky, you're such a pretty, happy looking boy in your picture. I'm sorry that you had such a rough start, but glad that you have such a kind loving human to share the rest of your life with.
    Hope you get lots of hugs and treats today, sweetheart. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hi Rocky....I am so glad that you found someone to love and take care of you. You are so handsome. I love your coat. Your color is so pretty. Rocky, You have a happy ending to your story. I pray every day all animals will.
    A Dog Lover : Have a wonderful life Rocky.
    LHCamry

Head rubs for Rocky!!!!!!

Rocky......it's a good thing your people came by the shelter that day and saved you-----kudos to them!!
    I can't believe no one had come by sooner and taken you home because you are adorable!! And then you got sick.... we are so glad to hear that you made a full recovery.....what a wonderful, feel good "story"....such loving people out there!!!!!
    Thanks for starting October out on such a grrrrrrreat note!

Have a long, healthy life Rocky!!
    Jasmine's Mom

Good Afternoon Rocky!!

What a wonderful biography to read on Pet Talk!!!

You and your new owner helped each other out of a mess!!!!

Congratulations to Both of You!!!

Rocky

You're a very handsome young lad. Your coat is such a great color!!! I'm so glad your wonderful, loving home found you!!! Enjoy your extra special day!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Hello Rocky,

What a terrific smile you have there baby.I am so glad to hear you were
    given that second chance at life sweetheart.Lucky day for both you and your
    person to find each other that day at the Shelter. It's true, Shelter dogs can
    be the best friends folks can ever find. Happy congratulations on being chosen as our handsome & very deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Big hugs & kisses
    on your special day sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh Rocky!!! What a heartwarming, life affirming tale of rescue is yours!!! God bless your Mom for going the rescue route, for giving such a beautiful, precious, deserving doggie a paw up in life!!! And how well her love and compassion were rewarded for it was you sweet baby boy who helped to heal her heart after the passing of her beloved "princess!" Paying it forward, it defintely pays off for all, in spades! The rescue route is definitely the way to go! BIG hugs and kisses to you precious Rocky, our EXTRA special, Sunday HERO DOG OF THE DAY! I have no doubts your wonderful Mom is making your day in the spotlight and every day of your life, extra special! Yay Rocky!!!

Rocky is so adorable! He looks in his photo like he is just waiting to be played with or to receive petting. I'm glad his story has such a happy ending. Congratulations to Rocky and his human on Dog-of-the-Day today!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Well, knock me over with a feather! WOW! Rocky, my man! You are so handsome, hunky and huggable!!! What a great breed combo you are! And speaking of great...it's great your now healthy and happy and in loving arms! Bundles of hugs to you (and your owner) on your special day!

I've been Boooo'd!

Rocky, you are the same gorgeous blonde as my childhood dog Peaches. She was also a rescue and a great dog like you are! I'm glad you were given a second chance when you were rescued, and a third chance when you were so sick. Your human is a wonderful caregiver to take such good care of you during your illness. Rocky, you look like a very happy doggie, ready to play at the drop of a ball. I hope you had a wonderful day as our very dear DOTD!