Thread: Boxador

Boxador

Hi,

I have a Lab/Boxer mix - aka - Boxador. Anyone own this great combo? Mine just completed two years of training to become my Mobility Assistance Service Dog. He passed his Certification tests and we should receive his paperwork of completion in a few more weeks.

You can read all about his journey to become a Service Dog at:

http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=142635

Shadow was abandoned at a very early age along with his sister. You can also read about his life on Dogster...

Here's a picture of him taken last year when he was doing the "Look At Me" command. He still looks the same today.

My youngest is an Irish Dancer and she thought it would be funny to put her Irish Dance Tiara on his head... BOL BOL - Well, it was published this past March in the International Irish Dance Magazine..

Shadow is a truly beautiful and highly intelligent dog. It amazes me how on earth someone could abandon him, but at least now he's living a happy and useful lifestyle. I love the picture of him with the tiara, how cute! He also has a lovely dogster page Well done to the sweet Shadow on achieving the status of Mobility Assistance Service Dog!

Zimbabwe 07/13