Thread: Hi Caye!!

Hi Caye!!

It doesn't get any cuter than you little man!! We think you have the cutest facie we've seen lately! Anyone who knows us probably knows how smitten we are with a JRT/Chi mix. We're getting a kick out of picking those two mixes out of that handsome mug, Mr. Caye!! We know there's no shortage of personality, energy, and love in your house, cutie pie. It sure sounds like you have a wonderful life and a mutual admiration society in your home. What's not to love and admire about you sweetie? It's clearly our pleasure to meet you today but we would get even more pleasure if your Mom would join Pet Talk so we could get to know you better. Whatcha think? Please beg her, little man!! While you're at it, please have her give you some kisses from us and we wish you all continued happiness. We love you Caye!! Oooo la la!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah(2 single girl Chihuahuas ) in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Good morning Caye!
    I couldn't stop laughing while reading you're write up!!
    You sure are quite the Super Pup!!
    Congrats on being today's Dog of the Day!!
    I hope today is especialy filled with treats and belly rubs!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Caye

It was such a pleasure to be greeted by your sunny photo this morning. I got up while it was still dark outside and your rays of sunshine sure perked me up. The other day, I was quite a bit close to you, when a group of docents and I, visited the Summit Tunnel. If only I had know so much cuteness and playfulness was only a few miles away ... well, a side trip would have been in order!!! Enjoy your special day, sweetie!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Caye!!!!!

You're my kind of dog!!!!!! Congratulations "Calle", or , Caye, Caye.!!!

So Happy to Meet you This Morning!!

Caye

I can agree with you; Lake Tahoe is the BEST! You're very cute; enjoy your special day.
    Barbara

Oh Caye, it was a great pleasure to meet you this morning. What a beautiful face you have! You certainly are a handsome, handsome boy. And it sounds like you have the personalilty to match. Well, from a homeless pup to the star of the house and workplace, your's is a very special story indeed. I hope you have fun celebrating your special day with all of the people who love you, Caye. Congratulations on being our very special Dog of the Day.

Hi, Caye! You are a handsome boy. You look like you were really enjoying some good sunshine in that photo. You seem like a very happy boy, too. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD!

Hello Caye,

It's a pleasure to meet you today sweet boy.Happy congratulations
    and best wishes on your day of honor Caye, as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Caye

Caye, what a gorgeous picture of you lying there in the grass! You are a beautiful dog and it sounds like you are an all-around great pet to have. Good looking, funny, spirited, friendly.....the list goes on and on. How lucky for your family you were found on the 'calle' that day--you walked right into their lives and everyone is living happily ever after! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Caye, sweet baby boy! Oh my gosh, would you look at that adorable face? Yes, you certainly are "photogenic to a fault!!!: The cute meter is off the charts! hehehe I just love a pup with spunk and 'tude and I can't imagine a more dynamic doggie than a JRT/Chi mix Oh, what lucky peeps! And bless your family for giving you a paw up in life, for allowing your HUGE spirit to shine! Wow, did you hit the jackpot or what??? lol What a wonderful life, chocked full of full adventures, loving humans, all the best that life has to offer. Well, that's just as it should be! Now if only I were one of those lucky enough to be on the receiving of those kisses! Congratulations to you precious Caye, our extra special and most deserving DOG OF THE DAY!!! I hope you and proud family, Mom and Dad, Grandparents and Godmother are all enjoying a super duper Dog of the Day bash! Hugs and kisses to you cutie!

Handsome Caye

Quote Originally Posted by lizbud
    Hello Caye,

It's a pleasure to meet you today, sweet boy. Happy congratulations
    and best wishes on your day of honor Caye, as our DOG OF THE DAY.

I totally agree! You are a very handsome doggy guy! Have lots of fun at the lake with your godparents. Ask your humans to bring you to see Lake Michigan some time - it's big, too.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678