Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gorgeous Gracie!

Gorgeous Gracie!

I love this photo of beautiful Gracie. She is obviously an angel with a unique perspective on the world. Happy COTD!!!

^..^Katelf~t~

Gracie

Gracie,
    You are a beautiful kitten and I just love your pose in that picture. It made my day to see it. We are so glad you're helping to heal your parent's heart after such terrible losses. By the way, we have a big, gorgeous cat here named Grayce (pronounced grace). Congratulations to you on being cat of the day!

Gracie!! You had a special mission to give comfort, love, and laughter to your person who had lost a dear old friend. And it sounds like you are doing a great job!! It is amazing how we forget the zany antics and energy level that kittens have!!! But, then they grow up to be our best friends!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Gracie, you are one very important Cat.
    You are helping your Guardians over the loss of thier Companion.
    And filling thier lives with happiness, joy and laughter.
    The Found Cats all send a Mighty Found Cat Hotel MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWW To GRACIOUS GRACIE , COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Aw, Gracie, that precious picture put a big smile on my face this morning! Happy Catoftheday to you, sweetie!

Gracie, I had such a big smile on my face looking at you with your head all turned upside down. What a silly girl you are and what a special kitty to have helped your purrent through so many heartbreaking moments. Our furry companions are such a comfort to us when our hearts are breaking.

Gracie, you have a WONDERFUL COTD celebration and maybe you'll get a couple of extra milk jug rings!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

Gracie

Gracie what a beauty you are. You picture sure made start my day off with a small. Congrats on being COTD of the day and I am sure you meowmie has a wonderful treat for you.

Blog Entries

Gorgeous Gracie, the acrobatic cat

Gracie, you are a true trickster, and very, very cute. Does your Meowmama know about Cirque du Soleil? Perhaps she should have you audition for them...click http://tinyurl.com/4l4ks to go to Cirque du Soleil website. That is quite an acrobatic pose you put yourself in for your Cat of the Day photo. Meeow, I think they'd be interested in you!

You sound and bound like my baby brother, Felix the Prince. We think you are just too cute, mew-mew, for words. Live long & prosper, dear Gracie. Celebrate your special day with Meowmama and your sister. We're positive Cody is looking down from Rainbow Bridge, pleased as punch that you are our very special Cat of the Day.

Lots of kittykisses and purrs from me, Norman the King and my baby brother, Felix the Prince. Our purr~ents send oodles and boodles of human kisses to you and your sister.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Gracie you are adorable!!!

I couldn't help but chuckle at your wonderful picture!!!
    I wonder if we wouldn't all be better off if we would follow your example and take a look at the world upside down once in a while. It would remind us how it was when we were kids!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, now that my Saturday's been turned all upside down! Oh, what a great shot of adorable you, Gracie! You have all of Pet Talk standing on their heads! I agree with my fellow posters, we humans would do well to look at life from your uniquely joyful perspective! And extra kudos to you precious one for being there for your Mom during those most difficult of days, helping her heart to heal, filling her days and her heart with so much love! My sincere sympathies to her on the loss of her beloved Cody, Mom and sister...
    Congratulations to you adorable Gracie, our extra special and most deserving Saturday CAT OF THE DAY! Hope your day in the spotlight is an extra special, fun filled one! Hugs and kisses to you, sweet baby girl!

Thank you all for your wonderful comments on my sweet girl Gracie. I was shocked and wonderfully surprised that one of my girls is Cat of the Day. Wow! That funny photo was taken on Gracie's 2nd birthday, June 15, 2005. I try to get a birthday portrait every year and Gracie is very much a ham.

I had to take a break from typing just now because Gracie jumped up onto my shoulder and gave me a lick on the cheek. She wants me to tell you she truly appreciates her special day.
    Thanks,
    Diane - Gracie and Ally's Mom

Gracie.......what an absolutely adorable picture of you...someone was quick with the camera!!
    Our condolences to your people on the loss of "Cody" and are happy to hear that you were there to help their hearts mend!!

Kittens are wonderful and really liven things up...I can relate to the surprise it must have been after having been around a geriatric kitty for many years.......

congratulations on being in the spot light---you are precious!
    Pearl, June, & Keiko
    Jasmine's Mom

Gracie, you're a cutie!

You silly girl with your head upside down! I bet you give your Meowmie lots of laughs. I can see why you helped her get over losing her furbaby Cody. I'm sure Cody will meet us all on the Rainbow Bridge someday. Meantime you can keep your human smiling. I laughed out loud when I saw your darling photo on my monitor. Tell your Meowm to give you a big hug from Cassie (another grey girl in Illinois) and me (Cassie's purr-sonal servant)! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, darling kitty gal.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh sweet Gracie, what a joy to see your wonderful birthday portrait today. That is indeed a unique perspective you have on the world. You sound like a super-cat, Gracie, running faster then the speed of sound and leaping over tall sofas in a single bound.

Have a wonderful celebration today, Gracie, playing with plastic bag ties. It sounds so much fun!! You deserve a great day sweetie, because you are our extra-special Cat of the Day! Congratulations!

I love your perspective on life, Your Greyness Gracie . . . sometimes we need to take that humorous pose in order to try and make sense out of life. Cody must have sent you to give a lift to your heartbroken Mom, and you seem to be fulfilling your mission beautifully! Don't fret because you can't seem to cover your litter box deposits; my Debra has the identical challenge that is never met but just remember that us cat guardians love you just the same! Enjoy your special COTD honour and celebrate, celebrate, celebrate!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs