Thread: Mr. Cat!

Mr. Cat!

Aren't you a handsome devil? You look very comfy in that bed. Have a great day and maybe your purrents will rent a movie later!

Well Mr. Cat! Aren't you just the cat's meow? All sprawled out on the back of "your" couch, taking it easy. You look quite content in your cat-abode; and sounds like you really have it made with your best furriend, Mojo.

Have a marvelous COTD and hopefully your purrents will rent you a movie to watch tonight!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

Congrats on your special day, Mr. Cat! You're a big handsome fellow and look very huggable. I have a big fuzzy boy cat too who is also very loveable.

Mr. Cat

Mr. Cat, how sweet you look lying there on the bed! It seems that you are quite the lounger and I'm sure your family loves having you snuggled up next to them during movie time. It makes me laugh to think of you disturbing Mojo's nap times--I bet you drive him crazy, but he loves your company, I'm sure. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Mr Cat just looks so very happy in his domain.
    He truly is the King Of His Castle.
    The Found Cats All send a Regal MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWW To MIGHTY MR CAT, COTD!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hee - this is a truly ironic pin-up of a fine-looking cat. He couldn't have set himself up to look better. Good luck and many long happy years to you all.

Mr. Cat

Mr. Cat,
    You are quite a handsome cat indeed! No, I won't tell your humans that you really do rule the house. I had a lovely female cat named Ms. Cat. I thought of her when I saw your name. Congratulations to you on being cat of the day!

Blog Entries

Mr Cat

MeeWow, you are one handsome boy, Mr Cat!! Our KatMa has fallen in love with you.

My baby brother, Felix the Prince is a Maine Coone tabby too; he has lots of white just like you...and is he ever getting big! Even though I'm the elder cat, he is much bigger than me and he's just a growing boy!

We think you are one cool kitty, Mr Cat and are delighted that you are the Cat of the Day today, Thursday, September 28th 2006. Today is our human brother, Mark's 32nd birthday! He and Cherry [his wife] live in Pasadena, CA. Tomorrow Cherry will celebrate her 30th birthday. We wonder which lovely kitty will be her "birthday" cat...

Mr Cat, our wish for you is: Live long & prosper, always loved, cherished and adored. Celebrate today with your humans and your dog, Mojo.

Lots of kittykisses from me, Noman the King and my baby brother, Felix the Prince.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Mr. Cat!!! Besides being very handsome, you are smart as well!!! Glad to hear that you and Mojo are such good friends!! Guess you had enough of the outside and know where it is safe for you to keep an eye on the goings on outside, from your window perch!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Mr. Cat, handsome and smart! It sounds like he has a lovely life with his people and animal family. Happy Cat-of-the-Day to you, good-looking! Purrs and head bops from Illinois.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678