Thread: Jack

Jack

Good Morning, you beautiful Labster pup you!! What a big, handsome, hugable boy you are Jack!!! And don't you look SO sweet and innocent, surrounded by all of those wrapped Xmas gifts, clutching your stuffie! I'm guessing you JUST unwrapped that one, as the stuffie is still intact! And Jack, I can tell by that gentle, loving look in your beautiful, big, brown eyes that when your human sibling DOES arrive, in true Labbie style, you will step right in, becoming a "best bud" to your little 2 legged brother or sister, serving up gentle, loving, Labbie kisses and snuggles galore! What more could a family ask for from a devoted, loyal furry friend and companion!!! Congratulations to you dear, beautiful, gentle Jack, a friend for a lifetime and our most deserving Dog of the Day!! I hope you enjoy a very wonderful day this Sunday, enjoying your great honor! (P.S....My Labbie girl Star thinks you're quite the hunk!!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jack!!! What a way to start the day!! I sort of figured that Sandra would see you and fall in love immediately! I sure did!!! What a joy you must be to your "parents". I have one child, but all the rest have been the furry type, so I know exactly what they mean when they say you are their "baby"!!! Congratulations, sweet Jack, on being the Dog of the Day!!!!

I am glad Sandra got to be first here because I know she probably squeeled when she saw you today Jack! I can see you must be quite a *gentle-man* because your stuffie is still in one piece. Who could not fall in love with that face! I know that when your people present you with a tiny human to love you will do just that. And have no fear Jack because you will always be their FIRST baby and the love they shower on you now will go on and on and on. You are a very special doggie Jack and I just want to say Congratulations to you, our Super Duper Y2K Dog of the Day!

Well, like everyone before me, I knew Sandra would get here first, and absolutely LOVE you! No wonder her girl is in love with you, you are beautiful!
    I too understand how your humans feel. We can't have children, so our babies are furbabies too! You furbies are just as good as little ones in my book! Have a wonderful day, you special DOTD!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Congratulations to a Jack, the huggable, kissable, lovable lab. Sandra is right, you have such beautiful eyes that speak volumes as to what a gentle and sweet dog you are.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Jack

Jack, you are indeed a gorgeous hunk-of-a-Lab! My 2 Labbie girls have fallen for you too! Congratualtions on being DOTD!

Jack, what a handsome boy you are. I knew Sandra would be first this morning, she has a pretty Labbie named Star. From reading your post anyone can tell how much your Mom and Dad love you and one of these days you will have a little sister or brother to play with and protect. How could anyone ask any more out of life? lol Congratulations dear, sweet, handsome Jack our Very Best Dog of the Day. I'm sure there will be some extra special treats on your very special day.
    Miss Daisy, Perry and Jackie

HI THERE JACK

You are a very Handsome Labbie boy !!! I'm so happy
    that you have a wonderful family who love & care for you.
    If one day, a little two legger comes along, I'm sure it
    would just increase the happiness level at your house.
    You would be a Great pal & protector of the wee one.
    Many congratulations on being chosen as today's
    DOG OF THE DAY !!! I wish you & your forever family a
    long happy and healthy life....

Jack
    What a handsome sweetie you are!!! I'm joining the list of your admirers!! Lots of Hugs and treaties for you today for being our Dog of the Day!!!