Thread: Halo

Halo

Awww you are certainly one of the cutest mixes i have seen yet!
    Congrats on your big day sweetheart!!!!

Mahalo

You look soooo cute, friendly, and of course, gorgeous in your photo. It was a tad bit silly for your human to mentally fight against you becoming a family member. She or he had to know they were gonna lose!!! (To be fair to your human, you know these kind of things are never a fair fight ) I know you're an intelligent girl ... you enjoy those walks to PetSmart!!! Happy DOTD sweetie!!! A special walk to PetSmart might be in the cards for you today.
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Hi Mahala I have seen you here before, pretty girl. Who could forget such an interesting mix. You sure are looking good sweetie, and I hope you have a very good time celebrating your special day. Good luck keeping those ferrets in line, and have fun playing with Buster Brown.

OMG!! what a cutie..........she reminded me of Fozzie!!.......so cute and lovely girl you are.........congrats!!!
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Mahalo, what a beautiful and interesting dog you are, so much like a malamute but with the body of a corgi! You are truly stunning, sweetie, and I hope you have a marvellous day, filled with treats and love, with your human. You also have such a lovely name, but as you are so gorgeous you would have to have an equally gorgeous name to match! Congratulations to the beautiful Mahalo

Zimbabwe 07/13

Mahalo

Mahalo, hey pretty girl, you are just so cute! I could tell right away that you were part corgi, with those short little legs of yours. I bet you get lots of attention when you go out--I know I would stop and want to give some attention to you! Although its too bad you had to be separated from your brother, it sounds like you are a very happy girl and have found a family who will always love and take care of you. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Congratulations on being DOTD, Mahalo! What a cutie you are! Seems like an odd mix, but we have another corgi/husky mix on PT -- Phred's Bowser, but he's a bit older than you. Have fun today, sweetie!

What a cutie, what a beautiful blend of breeds you are, Halo! And your name says it all, you're an angel! How heads must turn when you go walking by! I wouldn't be able to resist stopping to give you a big hug! Heartfelt thanks to your people for rescuing you, for opening up their hearts and their home to such a deserving doggie! As so many of us know, the rewards of rescue are priceless! Congratulations to you precious Halo, our most deserving honoree! I hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun filled "top dog" bash with your humans, the ferrets and your many adoring friends and fans! Hopefully you're able to fit in a trip to PetsMart and the doggie park, too Please have your Mom give you a big hug and kiss for me! Yay Mahalo, DOG OF THE DAY!!!

Hi, Halo! You are a very beautiful girl--so unique! You have a happy smile on your face. I'm glad you are in a loving home where you get lots of attention. Enjoy your special day today. Congrats on DOTD!

aww Mahalo! You're such a pretty girl! =D You sound like so, so much fun, too. You remind me sooo much of my little guy, Fozzie. You both have the same body shape and face! It looks like you two would be best friends if you ever hung out together. I hope you're having a great day!

aha, I sympathize with the "stubborn streak" thing... my boy is the same way.

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

Hi Mahalo!!

We just have to stop by and tell you what a cute little girl you are sweetheart!!! You remind us of Fozzie and Bowser too!! Congrats on your big day. Kisses to you from us and we wish you happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Bowser checkin in ..

HI, Mahalo!

Bowser here ...
    Anudder "Shortie" who got cheated inna leg department.

WOW - you really got a set of EARS!

My New Dad keeps sayin I got enuff FURR fur the Full-Sized model ...
    I'm suprizingly thin & trim under all that Fluff!

Texas, huh?
    Hope your howze is Air Conditioned ... summer up here in Ohio gets a lil "warm" fur me.

CONGRATZ on being Pet Talks Dog of the Day, Mahalo!!
    *Yap* atcha later!

/s/ Bowser
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy