Thread: Good Morning Allie !!

Good Morning Allie !!

On this fine morning, we have a beautiful Aussie as our DOTD! Your pose in that photo is wonderful, Allie. We are almost in tears after reading your bio sweet girl. You are the perfect, loyal, companion to your human, as she so eloquently writes. Congratulations on your big day sweetheart!! Please have Mom give some extra kisses to you on that pretty Merle head from us. We wish you and your loving family happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

It is our very own Allie!! cerrenity's girl. Congrats to one of our very own--this makes it even better!!!!
    Last edited by Daisy and Delilah; 09-23-2006 at 06:33 AM.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Isn't that OUR very own, Allie? Allie your such a beautiful red merle Aussie girl with a beautiful name. Your personality sounds just beautiful, too. I'm so happy to hear what a sweet girl you are. It seems to me you love your humans very much.

From,
    Alyssa and Sassy.

PS: Tell mom to come back onto Pettalk and share more picturees and stories, Allie.

Congrats to you Allie - a Jersey girl! I live in NJ too (Blackwood) so you see we are practically *neighbors.* Allie, you are an angel in fur. We can see that you take your job of loving companion very seriously, and today you are receiving the acclaim you deserve. Of course loving your human comes naturally and I can tell that her feelings for you are just as strong. I wish you and your special person many happy years together.

Hi Allie...You are a beautiful baby. I just love your coat. You sound like a wonderful Little girl. A dog can give you the most love and understanding when you need it the most. They will always be there for you. I could not live without mine. Congratulations on DOTD. Allie, I hope you and your family will have many wonderful years together.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Allie,

While looking at the expression on your face, I can see that you didn't follow your human soul mate when she went to fetch her camera .

She and you have aquired a strong bond , having crossed the Human/ Canine Communication barrier.

You are a Dog right out of a dream~

Our Dog of the Day

Allie

As Pam said, you are an angel in fur. I'm left speechless by the accolades of your family member. You are so very special. A very warm DOTD to you and your family.
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Quote Originally Posted by Maltese_Love
    Isn't that OUR very own, Allie? Allie your such a beautiful red merle Aussie girl with a beautiful name. Your personality sounds just beautiful, too. I'm so happy to hear what a sweet girl you are. It seems to me you love your humans very much.

From,
    Alyssa and Sassy.

PS: Tell mom to come back onto Pettalk and share more picturees and stories, Allie.
    Yepp it is Congrads!
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

Congratulations, Allie! gosh, but you are gorgeous! I'll bet our PT aussie boy Kaige would be doing back flips over you! I'm so very sorry to hear that your mom & dad lost two sibes, but you have put so much joy back onto their lives! Hugs and smooches to you, pretty girl!

Hello Allie,

You certainly are a gorgeous little companion and friend.I can see
    how you quickly became a very loved pup.I hope you get to celebrate
    in style today sweetheart as our very deserving DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I thought i recognized that face! You are such a beautiful Aussi, Allie! Congrats on being DOTD!

Congratulations to one of our very own, the precious Miss Allie! Oh Allie, that face, that expression, those eyes!!! How I wish I could plant a few wet ones on that sweet face of yours; you've stolen my heart! What a beautiful, gentle soul you are Allie, what a blessing you are to your family! I'll admit I shed a tear or two reading your Mom's loving tribute to her beloved furkid, her best friend and devoted companion who dispenses comfort and love so unconditionally! Your Mom must be bursting with pride seeing you honored here today and rightfully so! Hugs and kisses to you dear, precious Allie...DOG OF THE DAY! Have a blast celebrating your much deserved "top dog" day with your Mom and Dad!
    Love and Labbie butt wiggles from Sandra and Star!

Quote Originally Posted by Maltese_Love
    Isn't that OUR very own, Allie?
    Yes she is and I will tell her mom to get her booty back on PT because we chat sometimes

HI ALLIE! We thought it was your pretty face in the thumbnail! We're so excited to have another Aussie have the honor of DotD! We're off to your dogster page to give some rosettes...

facebook

AH HA! You couldn't fool me! The second I saw your beautiful, expressive face, Allie, I knew it was you, a PT family member! Hmmm. we already know you're awesome and spectacular and now everyone knows too! Hugs and kisses always and HUGE congratulations on your very special day!

I've been Boooo'd!