Thread: Handsome Marty!

Handsome Marty!

Hi you handsome boy! It made me so sad to read that you were "overlooked" in your other home. I can't imagine not loving up on you every single day!

Thank goodness you have a new home where you are king of the castle...lord of the manor! That's exactly what you deserve!

I'd love to give you a big hug and kiss, but maybe your dad will do that for me.

Congratulations handsome Marty--very deserving and special Dog of the Day!!

What a good-looking young man you are, Marty! I'm so happy for you to have found the perfect home, so you don't have to spend your days hiding in a closet! What a terrible thing that was for you! At least your former owners cared enough to try to find you a better home; they deserve credit for that much.

Have a very happy DOTD day, and a wonderful life with your great new family!

Marty

Marty, what soulful eyes you have! Your story is very heart-warming---I'm so glad that you have found a home where you get all the attention you deserve and are so loved and well-cared for. No more closets for you!!
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Oh Marty, what a good looking fellow you are. I'm so glad you're in a happy home now and god bless Joe for taking you in and loving you. I hope you boys have years of happiness in store. May you get lots of hugs and treats on your special day. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Marty, Marty, Marty!!!

Marty....what soulful eyes you have! Great pix! Your "story" is amazing....too bad you didn't join your new family sooner....but at least you can live out your senior life getting tons of attention and pampering! No pooch should ever be ignored or neglected--I am soooo happy to hear that you are having fun at the dog parks and is "king of your castle"
    Congrat's on being the DOTD! You are so deserving.
    Jasmine's Mom

Hi handsome boy I'm so happy to hear you aren't so sad & lonely anymore. You have folks who love & care for you.You have the most beautiful eyes Marty.Happy congrats on your day of honor today sweetie
    as our very deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Maybe you'll get a trip to your
    favorite dog park to celebrate.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hey there handsome!!! Oh sweetheart, your Mom hit the nail on the head, it's all about the confidence! Now that you're not competing for attention, know how loved and adored you truly are, your beautiful inner spirit can shine, shine, shine!!! I can't bear the thought of you cowering in a closet! How confused you must have been! Nope, no closets, no shelters for you Marty, you've found your forever home and forever humans who will love you unconditionally! I'm not surprised to read you're the most popular guy at the doggie park, too! What's not to love! Congrats on your new home, your new beginning and your well earned Dog of the Day honors, precious Marty! Please have your Mom give you bunches of hugs and kisses for me!

Marty...You are so cute...I am so happy that you have found a family that loves you very much. That was all you needed. Just love and attention and everybody needs that. Marty I hope you and your family will have a long and wonderful life together.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

I'm sorry to hear about Marty's rough life with another dog and toddlers. It sounds like he is much better off now! Have lots of fun at the dog park, Marty! Congratulations on DotD!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Marty!!

Like everyone else, we can't believe how beautiful your eyes are sweetheart. All those wasted years of your life, living in a closet, we just can't imagine why anyone could be so negligent. You're such a handsome boy and worthy of much more than that. We're thrilled you've found your forever home with Joe now. We can see why your new family loves you so much. Please have Joe give you some sweet kisses on that gorgeous facie from us. We offer congrats on your big day today and we wish you continued happiness always

Love, Daisy and Delilah

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi, Marty! You have the sweetest, kindest face ever! You made me smile as soon as I saw you. I don't understand how you were neglected in your former home, but I'm so happy for you that you get lots of attention now! You are finally livin' the good life and you deserve it! I hope you enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD!