Thread: it's raining...and flooding

it's raining...and flooding

if you've watched the news at all this morning you've probably seen something on the flooding in Evansville,IN. well, i live very close to Evansville and it's been rainging here since yesterday morning. we were going down to Nashville this weekend but can't now because all the highways are closed. i have two cousins that live in Evansville. one was swept off the road and into a river. she's ok, but the car is gone. my other cousin has water damage to her car too, but it's fixable. my whole back yard is flooded and the dogs are hating it!

it never floods here so the people here don't know how to react to all this water.
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

I'm glad to hear that your cousin is ok, that must have been terrifying!! I remember in either 1993 or 1994 we had a really horrible flood in Iowa. The river down the street became a lake! Hope you stay dry.

Quote Originally Posted by Pembroke_Corgi
    I'm glad to hear that your cousin is ok, that must have been terrifying!! I remember in either 1993 or 1994 we had a really horrible flood in Iowa. The river down the street became a lake! Hope you stay dry.
    Yup the great flood of '93. We had water up past our roof. Our house was destroyed in that flood. It sucked too because we had to move and I lost all my friends. It was awful. I cried every night because I just wanted to go home. I was only like... 8??

Anyway I'm glad it isn't near that bad for you. It still sucks but look on the bright side, nobody got hurt

facebook

Yikes, good luck with the floods. I have been watching the weather a bit and there's been lots of rain everywhere lately.

Good luck guys! *hugs*

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Wow! Craziness! Im glad your cousin is ok!
    Its been raining for a long time here too! I live in the northern Kentucky and there are a few places around where i live that are dealing with the same problems...
    I live like 2 streets down from a part of the licking river so my area deals with alot of that.
    Good thing i live on a big hill lol

yep, we got it too! Tornado sirens and no power from 7pm friday till 6 am saturday.

Niņo & Eliza