Thread: Shasta

Shasta

Awwwww! Shasta, congraulations, sweetie, on being our DOTD!!! You are soooo beautiful! Kisses to you, sweet Shasta!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

SHASTA!!! You are beautiful! And obviously smart, sweet, loving, fun.............everything you would want in a dog

Congratulations to you Shasta girl!

Shasta!!!! what a wonderful doggie you are!!!!! and so beautiful!!!!
    i think that i might apply to neiman...just to meet that sweet girl!!!!!
    love those aussie furkids!!!!
    congrats on being p.o.t.d.!!!!!
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

Oh Shasta!!!!!!!

Dear Shasta, I am jumping out of my seat! Just LOOK at that gorgeous, smiling, life loving face! Nothing sets my heart to racing like the sight of a doggie living life to the max! You sure know how to live every minute with unbridled joy and exuberance! It's infectious!!!! Your family is SO lucky to have you there to keep them smiling, and on their toes 24/7!! And huge cudos to them for rescuing you from the jaws of death and transforming a "diamond in the rough" into such a sparkling gem of a girl!! I know that everyone you meet, from neighbors to store clerks, are taken with your beauty and your charm!! I'm so thrilled to offer up my congratulations to you today, gorgeous, sweet, life loving Shasta! Your zest for life, your huge heart, your loving devotion to your family all combine to make you the perfect choice for our top dog honors!!! Yea for Shasta, Dog of the Day!!! Time for a victory lap sweet girl!! Have a wonderful day of celebration, sharing the happy news with all of you adroing human and doggie pals and fans!!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 06-01-2002 at 07:05 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Shasta, what a beautiful fun-loving dog you are!!! My two are jealous because YOU get to go shopping! The only place my two are welcome at is PetsMart!! Enjoy the day! Congrats to you.
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Shasta, Shasta, Shasta, Shasta!

What an amazing dog you are. Around here we would refer to you as a *Dog of a Lifetime*. Don't you just want to stick it to all those people who walked by you in the Shelter and say, *Hey, look at me now. You passed up the opportunity to have just the very best dog ever. Bye Bye* But, I know you wouldn't do that because you have better things to do with your life, like run and play and learn new things and just love your family ever so much.

Thanks to your family for letting us meet you, Shasta. Thanks to Paul and Karen for a great presentation of Shasta's pictures. (I love the double pics.) And thanks to you Shasta for showing us a standard of excellence, a strong heart, and gentle spirit.

Here's to Shasta, our Saturday, Dog of the Day.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Shasta

You are so cute!Your owners must love you sooooooooooo much, I know I would!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shasta

What a face you have one you & I love your eyebrows the most! How could anyone possibly pass on a beautiful dog as you?
    It sounds like you have a wonderful home and life with your family now. And shopping? Are you spoiled or what
    You are one lucky dog getting to go to work, shopping, to the park and everywhere else you go, you must be the envy of all the dogs in your neighborhood!
    You are most deserving of the title "Dog of the Day"!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Shasta, what a beauty you are inside and outside. Thank goodness the rescue found you in time and your family adopted you. Congratulations dear, beautiful Shasta, Our Very Best Dog of the Day. I'm sure you family will be giving you some extra special treats on your very special day.
    Miss Daisy and Jackie

A zest for life!

A zest for life - you sure can see that in your pictures, beautiful Shasta. How I would enjoy watching you during your agility training, racing through those curved tunnels.

Thank goodness there are people who rescued you, found a foster home until you could find your forever home. I am sure part of the reason you are so well behaved, aside from training, is that you are grateful to have such a warm and loving family who appreciate you.

Shopping at Neiman's indeed........do you have your own card?

Oh my.......what a beautiful dog you are, Shasta!!! I don't know what in the world I can add to the glowing responses you have already received.

Congratulations, sweet Shasta, on being the luckiest and best Dog of the Day!!!

BEAUTIFUL SHASTA

What more can I add to what my friends here have
    already said? You are a truly Beautiful doggie !!!
    I'm very happy that you were rescued , fostered and
    adopted by wonderful caring people. Many congrats
    on being chosen as today's DOG OF THE DAY !!!
    "Heeler hugs & Cattledog kisses" to you Sweet girl.

Just wait till Angels3 sees your Gorgeous self.

Thanks for the tip-off, lizbud...otherwise I might have missed this beautiful Aussie girl. Yep, Shasta, you are an excellent example of a Blue Heeler (also called a Queensland Blue). It's incredible that you could have gone sooooo close to being put down. But thank goodness you were saved by the US ACD Rescue Group to go live the kind of life that ACDs were born for...loving the companionship of their owner & having lots of activities.

The Australian Cattle Dog is the national dog here in Australia...& we even give our police the nickname 'Blue Heelers'. My brother owns a Blue Heeler named Harry (his pedigree name is Bushblue Grenadier). Harry would think you're a 'good sort', Shasta. (That's Aussie for a good-looking female!). Harry's favourite pastime is standing watching the kangaroos on the boundaries of the property. He'd love to have you beside him, Shasta. You'd make a perfect couple.

You've done your Australian heritage proud, lovely Blue Girl. Harry sends you lots of kisses!
    Marie (who lives in the state of Queensland where your breed originated)

I have to congratulate you, Shasta, since you and my blk/wh. Siberian share the same name!

My Shasta is older though, and not up to all the activities you enjoy, but she sends her congratulations and she hopes you get lots of treats and playtime at the doggie park.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs