Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please Send Prayers & Positive Thoughts For Ziggy's Spay -Updated!!!

My prays are with you Ziggy.

Melissa

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz
    I'm sure that everything will go well but I'm still going to be worrying about her.
    That is very normal for a good catmom like you
    Good luck Ziggy!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Many prayers coming to you both from Indiana. I hope that all goes well with your Ziggy Stardust. She is so adorable that I am sure all the vet techs will continually look in on her after her surgery! They will want to see the beauty!

I am sure that you will be worried while she is in surgery. Keep us posted. I will be looking for updates all day tomorrow!

(((hugs))) to both of you!

I hope it goes well with little Ziggy, tomorrow. It's so hard to leave them for surgery b/c it's always a risk, but honestly, i've never heard of a kitty having any ill effects from being spayed from qualified veterinarian. You're doing the right thing. *hugs* Awww gotta love a bi eyed cat.
    Prayers to you both.
    Religion is a smile on a dog.

It's raining cats and dogs!!!
    SPCA HOUSTON
    HABITAT FOR HORSES
    When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.

Goodluck today, Ziggy!!! I know you are going to be just fine. Try not to worry too much, Tracey (easy for me to say, huh?). We'll say a prayer that everything will be ok!

Logan

No news yet, KAK ??
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Thanks again everyone. I dropped her off around 6:45am and had to fill out some paper work. A man in the front office went over everything with me and weighed Ziggy. She's still very small and only weighs 3.90lbs but has grown and gained weight since I've had her. The man fell in love with her and I know she'll be in good hands. I asked about an e-collar and he said that they usually don't need them but I told him that I'd like one just to be safe so they'll measure her for one. I'm leaving work at 4pm to go pick her up and I'll update you when I get home.

Her cage has been set up since Wed. night and everyone's been very interested in it. Starr ran from it at first because he remembers being in it after his surgery. Then he decided that the top of it made a great place to hang out. I put Ziggy in there last night at 10pm so she couldn't get to the water dishes and she didn't really like it but was a good girl. I think that Starr has been searching for her this morning and seems a little bit stressed. He loves his baby sister and he keeps looking in the cage but she's not there. I told him that she'll be home late this afternoon but he won't be able to play with her for a while. I sure hope that everything goes smoothly and the next 10 days goes by quickly.

I've been thinking of her and wondering how all is going. Will watch for the update.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

It is 12:30pm in California now so I imagine the surgery is all done. I will also be looking for an update to hear that Ziggy is home.

About the stitches - this is just how mine were done and I undertood that this was now very common. It was great to NOT have to return to have stitches removed. No ecollars here but it can't hurt right? I did not observe any licking from my girls.

Wake up happy and playful Ziggy!!

It would be good to act a little pitiful anyway - get lots of sympathy from meowmie

Sending {{{hugs}}} and ~~~ vibes ~~~.

Do keep us posted, dear.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Waiting for a good update, Tracey!

Tracey took Ziggy to the same Humane Society where Don Juan was rendered incapable of BEING a Don Juan before I took him home. They spay/neuter all of their animals prior to adoption, so little Ziggy is in experienced hands.

Liz
    Last edited by Don Juan's mom; 09-22-2006 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Can't spell today!
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Just looking for an update.

From Decker with Love

Any news yet Tracey?
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Ziggy girl? Your adoring fans are waiting for you to wake up and show us your beautiful eyes. I sure hope you're feeling well.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.