Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi Kassi !!

Hi Kassi !!

We've never met a sweet little doggie like you Kassi. You're just the cutest little thing. You could bait us with that curly tail anytme you want. We would be a sucker for that. A rare breed you are for sure and completely adorable. We're in love with that fluffy little coat and adorable fox-like facie. Congrats on your big day in our spotlight as our very beautiful and unique DOTD. Please have the family give you some kisses on that pretty head, from us, and we wish you all continued happiness!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

What a beautiful girl you are Kassi! Congrats on your special day!

Kassi, I've never seen a Norweigan Buhund before. You are absolutely gorgeous!!!!! I sure do wish I could hold you on MY lap!!!!!

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!!! I hope we see more of you on Pet Talk !!!

Kassi....What a beautiful baby you are. Your white hair is so pretty.
    I would love to pet you. Yor owner will have to give you a hug for me.
    Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Kassi

Kassi, what a pretty girl you are! You have the sweetest looking face--I bet you get lots of attention from everyone you see! You are lucky to have a family who loves you so much! (My girls would love to play with you at the dog park if they ever get the chance to travel that far.)
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

How cute! I actually did mistaken her for a Shiba Inu.

Jasper
    [Irish Setter]

Omg! what a beauty you are! Wish you were mine, sweetness! Congrats on being DOTD

Kassi

Quote Originally Posted by LHCamry
    Kassi....What a beautiful baby you are. Your white hair is so pretty.
    I would love to pet you. Yor owner will have to give you a hug for me.
    Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life.
    A Dog Lover
    Your person will have to give you a hug for me, too! Your coat and your smile are very pretty. You and my cat share a name! Congratulations on Dog-of-the-Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi, Kassi! You are such a pretty girl! You look like you are a real snuggler. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD!

Kassi

You look like a sweet little bundle, ever so huggable!!! I'm sure it must be loads of fun, not to mention exhausting, playing with you!!! Happy DOTD to you!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Greetings to you gorgeous Kassi! What a treat it's been meeting you today sweet baby girl, learning all about your magnificent breed! I have to admit, you're my "first" Norwegian Buhund...and my Mom was born in Norway!

You are one special lady Kassi and such a loyal and loving companion to your humans! How blessed are they to have a furkid as sweet, as gentle, as joyful! Congratulations on your well earned day in the spotlight, beautiful Kassi! Hope you and your family enjoyed a day of fun and adventure, maybe a trip to the doggie park and a swim and of course, lots and lots of extra hugs and kisses for the honoree! Hope your Mom will throw in a few more for me, and some treats too! Yay Kassi, DOG OF THE DAY!!

Hello Kassi,

What a gorgeous pup you are Kassi.Your fur looks so soft & silky.I did
    think you were a Spitz type dog but didn't know your breed.I now know
    what an ancient breed you are & it's good to meet you. Happy congrats
    on being honored today as our special DOG OF THE DAY.Hugs & kisses on
    your day of honor Kassi.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Wow Kassi what a little beauty you are! I don't stray to the dog pages very often but as a cat lover I must compliment you on how cute and cuddly you look, you sound like such a sweetie. Happy Dog Of The Day Kassi!

What a beautiful girl you are Kassi! I'm sure if my Sherman was around you, he'd follow you anywhere! He seems to have a thing for dogs the same color he is. You look soooooo fluffy, I wish I could reach throught the computer and give you a big big hug! Enjoy your special DOTD!

Congratulations, Kassi! You sure are a beautiful girl . A friend of mine has a Buhund and you sound a lot like her from your description!

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller