Thread: Washington DC

Washington DC

Here I come!

I got the visa a week ago, I got the ticket on Friday and I am flying on the 29th.

I am sure that I will be busy with my friend helping her with the wedding, also sightseeing, shopping. I was really hoping that my first visit to the US will be for one of the PT bbqs, but having the visa for one year...

Just wanted to share

Vio, I'm envious! I'd love to go to Washington- I've never been there.

But as you are posting in Cat General- how are Juni and Pichu?

Washington DC

Welcome to the US! I hope your stay will be loaded with lots of fun and happy memories. Washington DC is a great city with so much to see. If you can, please let us know when you arrive. Your American PT friends are only a mouse click away if you should have any questions or need anything during your stay. We're looking forward to your visit!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

The Pet Angels love Wahington DC, they say there are so many fantastic places to eat there, and the District is laid out so well.
    You are going to have a great time, especially if you are a History Buff.
    Last edited by catmandu; 09-17-2006 at 05:30 PM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Tell us all about your trip! How long are you staying and what all are you planning on doing???? Are you staying only in Washington D.C.?
    Spoiled child, bad
    Spoiled cat, good

Oh drat! We are only about 1 1/2 - 2 hours from DC right now! If you were flying in this week, you could come down and meet P & CJ! Oh well.....I'm sure you'll have a fun filled and busy vacation and remember....the CA BBQ is usually in July sometime, which is less than a year away!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Still trying to fiugre out how I can finagle a business trip to DC while you are there....

Well while everyone else thinks about how to get here, lbaker and I are already in the neighborhood

Depending on how your schedule is maybe we can try and connect. If nothing else we can give some pointers on what to see and places to eat.

Oh, Sara, I'd love it if you could come to Washington. Emily_the_spoiled, I thought about you and lbaker, I do hope that I can do it one day, I'll let you know as soon as I know more about my schedule

I have a list of museums to visit, memorials, etc. From all my friends that visited the States, and most of them visited Washington DC, I heard it's a very beautiful place and the right time to visit is autumn, when the trees change the colours.

Barbara, Juni and Pichu are fine, and I thought I should post some pictures of them as soon as I have some uploaded on the Imagestation.