Thread: Naughty Eddy!!!

Netherlands (where I'm from) & Germany (where I live)

Naughty Eddy!!!

I just had to go over to the neighbors to appologize for Eddy's behavior. Here's what our little girl did:

I was upstairs hanging the laundry outside on the balcony. It's the back of the house and I can oversee the garden. I saw Eddy sneaking through the bushes, making funny growling sounds. So, I go downstairs to see what's going on in case she's hurt.
    She sees me, comes inside, quickly goes into Cookie's basket and puts something down. Cookie is there too (of course) and starts to eat something before I reach the basket.
    It's raw meat... I know the neighbors are having a birthday bbq...

So, I go over to see them and asked what happened in case they notices. They knew all about my little thieve and thankfully thought it was kinda cute and just let her go away with it.

I just hope this doesn't ever happen again. Next time neighbors might not be so understanding

C C's mom. It is an amusing account, and your are fortunate to have such understanding neighbors. I am supposing that Eddy was already "scoping out the situation", concerning your neighbor's BBQ! Cats can be absolutely clever when it come to obtaining any food that they want, whether it be by "hook or crook". The best thing to do is not leave any BBQ meat out and unattended. Because if your Eddy has been over to their house before and has helped herself in like manner, then she knows enough to catch the same implications when he sees them over there again doing the same thing.

..........wayne

Netherlands (where I'm from) & Germany (where I live)
    Eddy has been seen on the crime scene again

Such a naughtly little lady she is! Thankfully they had everything cleaned already.

Yeah, the neighbors are okay. Just that they bbq almost daily...

Such nice neighbors, such a naughty kitty! Good thing she is so cute!

oh !!! YOU NAUGHTY EDDY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Former User Guest
    LOL LOL, that sounds so funny...naughty Eddy indeed

Sounds like Eddy knows her way around a BBQ all right!!! She probably gives them the starving to death look and gets anything she wants.

LOL Eddy... you silly puppy..... personally I don't think I could ever get mad at a sweet little puppy that wanted some of my BBQ espically one that was being cute and sneaky.... I know some people do though...and what was she growling at in the bushes... the meat???
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Bad Eddy! You're just lucky that you're so cute and that the neighbors are so nice.