Thread: New potentials for Jag..

New potentials for Jag..

More boyfriends lol. I've emailed alot of breeders and so far not many dogs are a good match for Jag.

This is Blackcomb's Running Down a Dream HIC, "Ryder." I finally talked Marla into considering him LOL. I met him in April, very nice dog. Lives only two hours away. May be a little too drivey for Jag though, we'll see.

This is Am CH Rockaway's King of the Road, "Tucker." We don't know anything about him yet, we'll just wait until the breeder emails me back.

This is Winjammer's Five Star Rated, "Posh." I was talking to his owner and he sounds like a good match so far. I'd like to see if she'd send him up here so we could put his Can CH on him.

This is HIT multi BIS Can Am CH Chateau Blanc's Elan Illions Am/Can TDX, Can CDX, TT, CGC, OA, NAJ, AGI, RN, "True.". He sounds like a good match so far but we have to talk some and see. He's a bit far for our liking but Marla will be on MAT leave next year and can probably drive there.

So that's who we have in mind so far. Luckily we have lots of time to decide. Yes, we do have some American tervs in mind, as none of these puppies will go to American competition homes, so it won't matter.
    I've been BOO'd!

What STUDS!!! Seriously, I know nothing about the breed, but they are all gorgeous! I particularly like the first and last pictures!

WOW, that last boy is absolutely stunning! I love his face.

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

A BIS Terv?? Holy crap!!

I dont like the ears of the first male, but he has a nice coat - you'd probably get at least one grey pup from him and Jag. How old is he? He doesn't have much of a mane.

I dont like the third studs structure. It could be from the way hes standing but I see toeing in and a short neck. Nice ears though!

The second guy.. Hes nice from what i can tell. He seems like a "small Terv" though.

Obviously would have to see movement to make a good judgement.

Overall I think I like the second or 4th guy the best.
    Ravenmasque Summer Riot RNCL aka "Riot"
    Ravenmasque Wind Chime aka "Chime"
    MacBarras Jewel of the Isle aka "Jada"
    MacBarras Time to Remember aka "Crosbie"
    Tymless Classic aka "Ty"

*drops jaw* Those are some GOOD looking dogs!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Ooh, I'll be looking for updates! I really don't know anything about Tervs but I like the color on the first one. I like how the BIS one is perfectly stacked and the handler's not even touching him!

Niņo & Eliza

Quote Originally Posted by SummerRiot
    A BIS Terv?? Holy crap!!

I dont like the ears of the first male, but he has a nice coat - you'd probably get at least one grey pup from him and Jag. How old is he? He doesn't have much of a mane.

I dont like the third studs structure. It could be from the way hes standing but I see toeing in and a short neck. Nice ears though!

The second guy.. Hes nice from what i can tell. He seems like a "small Terv" though.

Obviously would have to see movement to make a good judgement.

Overall I think I like the second or 4th guy the best.
    Oh I love Ryder's ears lol, they aren't set as nicely as Jag's but they are smaller and wider than her's. He is four years old, the picture isn't recent, I attached a recent picture of him (left) that I took in April. I'm not sure if we'd get any greys in the litter as we have no idea if Jag even carries terv -- all we know is that her father does.

Posh actually has a nice front, these are just the worst pics of him lol. He is only a year old in these pics -- I lost the ones of him at this current age. He has grown up nicely. This is another pic of Posh the same day, only here he looks easty-westy LOL.

I'm not sure how big Tucker is, but I think it's just the picture making him look small. Here is another pic.

I think we've basically narrowed it down to Ryder or Chopin...Pictures of both attached...Ryder has a much nicer conformation but Chopin throws very nice, stable dogs with gorgeous conformations. Ryder is closer and belongs to an aquaintance, Chopin belongs to a friend. Honestly I think Chopin is the better choice, Loki is his son and he is a gorgeous and very stable low-drive dog. Chopin himself is low-drive, he's coarse and big-boned (will even out Jag's refinement and lack of bone). The sharpness Jag inherited has been diluted again and again and I think this would be the ultimate dilution, getting rid of it completely. Chopin isn't grey but he carries it. He comes from very good lines. We'll see, Marla is going to call Ryder's breeder and see what she says.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pt17.JPG 
Views:	56 
Size:	38.3 KB 
ID:	30538   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	March06Stand.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	30539  
    I've been BOO'd!