Thread: Hi!!

Hi!!

Hey Im New At This ,but Have Always Been An Animal Lover. As Of Right Now I Have A Cream Colored Poodle Named Cassandra And A New Stray Male Cat Named Balls. They Are The 4 Legged Loves Of My Life, Since Its Just Us Three. Couldnt Ask For A Better Friend Than Cassie She Has Kissed Alot Of Tears Away In The Last Year And Balls Has Been Adding Smiles On A Daily Basis Lately. Would Like To Talk With Other Poodle Owners Or Just Any Other Animal Lovers. Thanks

Welcome to PT I am Nikki and I have cats but no dogs.But I know two big poodle lovers on here Pam and Flatcoatluver
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Hi Cassandra's Mommy welcome to Pet Talk. I think you will find a lot of poodle lovers on here (I hope Pam finds this thread). My first dog was a Poodle/Eskie mix. What size poodle is Cassandra? How old is she? It sounds like Balls has just recently entered your life, how does Cassandra feel about that? Hope to see pictures of both of your babies soon.

smiles

thanks for the reply it made me smile to see that someone replied !!!!! anyone that loves animals usually is a special and good person agree? im not good on the computer yet not sure how to get my four legged kids pictures on here yet but im going to work on it any tips someone can give me would also be welcomed. hope to hear from someome

Hello Cassandra! Welcome to PT! I have 4 dogs and 1 bird.

I'm glad you joined us and hopefully get to see you a lot around here!

By the way my name is Almita
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

help

i know this is a stupid question but over the weekend i didnt sign on how do i go back and get the replies that i got to help with with my dogs allergy problems. thanks.