Thread: Laser Pointers

Laser Pointers

Is anyone else owned by a kitty who is utterly obsessed with the laser pointer? My cat Spot knows where we hide it and he will sit by the drawer and meow at us until we get it out and play with him. He can be dead asleep in another room and if you open that drawer, he'll come running.

It's so addictive to him. My other two don't really seem to care all that much for it.

Felicia loves the laser pointer, while Beau dosen't even notice it.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

My kitties loved it. But I've lost it so I need to go out & buy another one. When they hear me open the drawer where I used to keep the laser pointer, they come running. It's funny.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

My lazer pointer has a keychain on one end of it. All I have to do is shake it so it rattles and Cami always comes running. She playes so hard and long that either the batteries die, or I have to turn it off because she's breathing so hard. She sure loves that thing.

Jack used to play with it for the first month I had it, he'd even crash into walls trying to 'catch' it. However now he doesn't even look at it.

Bear & Pooky sometimes will play with the spot, sometimes they ignore it completely.

Dusty the old girl is too smart for her own good on way too many things (including giving medicine), so when I get out the lazer toy, she lookes from the spot on the floor to my hand and she's like 'yeah so, am I supposed to be impressed and run around like an idiot to amuse you?' ROFL

RIP Dusty July 2 2007 RIP Sabrina June 16 2011 RIP Jack July 2 2013 RIP Bear July 5 2016 RIP Pooky June 23 2018. RIP Josh July 6 2019 RIP Cami January 6 2022

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Princess Pepper is obsessed with it. She has trained me quite well, if I do say so my self. She will come into the bedroom and sit like a little lady in a certain spot. She will gaze at me until she has my attention and then look at the pointer then back at me. That usually does the trick, so we play for a few moments until she loses interest. We call it "playing red dot". If she hears you say those words (or anything that remotely sounds like it, she will come running).
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Double-Oh isn't obsessed with it.... Jamie is!!

facebook