Thread: New foster comin' home tomorrow! UPDATE

New foster comin' home tomorrow! UPDATE

I just got an email from the lady who runs PetSavers here in town. Apparently, she's been on a long weekend and just got back and emailed me. So I appreciate that! We'll see what paperwork and procedures (Some do those, some don't) that we'll have to do.

She said that they don't have any small dogs needing foster homes but boy do they sure have cats! I am calling her tomorrow and should be bringing a foster kitty home tomorrow!

The foster beebee will probably be a female kitten as they have a lot of them right now. Here is the link to some of them: http://www.petsaversshreveport.org/ps/cats.php.

I am trying to think of names. Any ideas?
    Last edited by Sevaede; 09-12-2006 at 07:31 PM.

I hope it's Princess...the poor girl in the garage who cries for attention! Why don't they just confine her to a room in the house?

idiots!

They are ALL beautiful!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I agree with Catty. Princess needs someone to love, she shouldn't be shut off alone. That is no life for a baby kitty. They are all cute as can be and deserve to have someone to love them.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

My Princess is adding to the Prayers that its her namesake Princess who will find that foster home with you.
    She certainly sounds like a Cat who deserves to have a break.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello, everyone! I did not get a foster today due to her having a bunch of stuff to do after her long weekend.

I am going to specifically ask about Princess the grey tabby (there's a Princess the tortie on the last page) the next time I talk to Linda (who happens to be a superb lady! ) which should be some time in the next couple of days. She is wanting to place Bully with me but he has FIV (even though he's not symptomatic) but I believe it can still be transferred? Troy does not feel that it would be to wise to take that sweet boy in as we would not want to expose Soni and Isis to the FIV. Is this totally unfounded or understandable?

So, I will ask about Princess the tabby and hopefully that beeyooteefull girl (who reminds me of Lily!) will come and make herself cozy right here!
    Last edited by Sevaede; 09-12-2006 at 08:52 PM.