Thread: Beautiful Tina

Beautiful Tina

Tina's family, I'm so sorry for your lost. It is so hard to tragically lose a pet. She was absoulety gorgeous. Rest In Peace Tina.

Tina

Tina,
    Yes, you were a very beautiful cat. You remind me a bit of my beloved cat, PC, who was the sweetest cat that ever lived and I'll always miss terribly. I'm glad you had a good life with your family. It's sad it ended so tragically but your family will remember you always and you will live in their hearts. Congratulations on being cat of the day! It's much deserved.

Totally beautiful Tina

I am so terribly sorry for the loss of your beautiful, furry friend. I too, have had a cat lost in the same way and it broke my heart. I have tears on my cheeks as I write this, you miss them so much. Thank you for sharing your beautiful Tina with us COTD fans. She is a kitty that will always be loved and now admired by all.
    Susan
    Susan
    =^..^=

Tina

What a sad story and what a beautiful cat. She reminds me of my cat Naomi in a long haired version. My cat Prudence died this June of feline leukemia, also at 5 years old. When she was a kitten, she would escape our apartment so fast, we didn't see her go and one day she was happily out in the hallway for an hour before we realized she was out there. I adopted her knowing she had feline leukemia, she didn't get it from her escapades.

We are sorry to hear about the loss of Terrific Tina.
    At least you had closure and would not always being looking for Tina to return.
    Tina is one Beautiful Angel, and is a loving Friend to the Eternal Puppies and Kittens for whom she always has a loving Purr and a Tongue Bath.
    Tina Thanks her Meowmie for honoring her as COTD, and sends a MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW And Head Bumps to Her People , and says that she will see you all again, and that the love will start again forever.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Tears for Tina

What a lovely long haired cat Tina was--and her wonderful life cut way too short.
    That is the chance we take when we allow our precious cats the freedom to enjoy the outdoors--it is alwayson our minds when ours venture out during the day--and although we supervise them while out, danger lurks in every direction.

We're glad Tina had a loving home and caring people to care for her--I'm sure she looks down at you every day and thanks you for making her life a purrrfect one.

Pearl, Keiko & June--our feline trio
    Jasmine's Mom

Beautiful indeed

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your dear furbaby! She was a
    beautiful girl - you are very correct about that. I hope she's found
    her way to The Rainbow Bridge in Heaven where you can once again
    see her. I have babies there that I find solace in knowing I will one
    day see again. May your wonderful memories of Tina give you
    serenity during your time of grieving.

Sincerely,
    Suzy

Rainbow Bridge Babies: Phillippe, Prissy and Pierre (poodles), Bukie (a
    Shar-Pei) and my beloved furdaughter Christie (Sheltie) who we lost on 9.15.02 and who I miss everyday). (The other furbabies were brothers
    and sisters I had while growing up.)