Thread: Caid

Caid

Caid, you are so beautiful! I love American Eskimos, and you are one perfect example

Squirrels huh? Do you like to chase them, or do you just like to look at them? My bet is on the first one

So sorry to hear you broke your leg on your first vet visit That must have been traumatizing, but I'm glad to hear you're ok now!

Congrats on being Dog Of The Day, I hope you have a wonderful day with tons of treats and love, and some squirrels

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

Caid...you are absolutely gorgeous!! I am very partial to white dogs, I have three Maltese.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Caid, your photo took me back many years. My childhood dog was an Eskimo and her name was Fluffy. What a special boy you are, being potty trained at 8 weeks! Not too many pups can make that claim! Oh and I love your casual look with your folded paws! You are just adorable. Congratulations to today's very sweet, very deserving Dog of the Day!

CAID

You are a most beautiful dog Caid, and not many dogs can brag about being potty trained at 8 weeks, what an accomplishment!
    I also love the way you are posing there with you paws folded, you look like a real model (model dog, that is!)
    I hope you get everything you want on your special day.
    Congrats your sweet Dog of the Day!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Caid you're gorgeous and you look so soft! But how on earth did you manage to break a leg at the vet's office???
    [img]http://dogoftheday.com/archive
    /2000/July/16.html[/img]

Hi Neighbor!

You live not so far from me, you know? I think you are so very handsome, Caid, and it sounds like you are pure joy for your family!!!

Sorry to hear about the "bum" leg. Sounds like you are all healed and quite the hunter now!! Stay cool during the hot summer months, Caid!! And congratulations on being the Dog of the Day!

Caid, you are truly beautiful...& know exactly how to pose for the camera. I'd never heard of the American Eskimo dogs before...but if they look like you, I'll put them on my list of favourites. You're a very special Dog of the Day.
    Congratulations.
    Marie

Caid, what a handsome boy you are and from what your family says so lovable, a great combination. I love your photo, your eyes look so bright and what beautiful fur you have. Congratulations dear, handsome Caid our Very Best Dog of the Day. I'm sure your family will be giving you some extra special treats on your very special day.
    Jackie

Years ago, a neighbor of mine had an American Eskimo and I recall that he was so cute and especially smart. I fell in love with your breed and even helped search out one for a close friend to adopt.

Caid, just look at your pose with those crossed paws! It must be a joy for the camera to open up to your beauty!

We are all so happy to have you as our honored Dog of the Day!

Hi there gorgeous Caid! American Eskimo dogs are on my list of favorite breeds too! Smart, energetic, playful and SO lovable and hugable! Caid, you have the most beautiful, fluffy white coat! I'll bet it really keeps you toasty during those frigid S. Carolina winters! And like everyone else has already said, what an accomplishment....potty trained at 8 weeks! Wow!!! So sorry to hear you hurt your leg But happily it sounds like it doesn't keep you from chasing those s-q-u-i-r-r-e-l-s!! And Caid, you sure know how to pose for the camera!! Love those paws! Congratulations to you sweet Caid ! You are one beautiful Dog of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Caid

Caid is such a nice dog! I am from SC too! I wonder if it is sometimes too hot here for an alaskian dog?

Transplanted city-girl to the Oregon countryside.

What a beauty!

The first time I looked at Caid's beautiful face, I knew there was great intelligence there....and a knowing...I cannot explain it better. What a wise and noble friend you are, dear Caid. Take good care of your person!
    Furpersons open my heart.

Yep! The smile, crossed paws, casual pose got me too! my friend raised 2 AE (Elvis & Prezley ) and the true story is that I took my mom to visit her to see how intelligent and sweet and irristable they are ...to seal the deal that I could get a dog.....true!!! If it wasn't for 2 lovely AE's. my Cody would not be in my life!!! Smart! Smart! Smart! No wonder Caid was so easy to train!!! I have a special place in my heart for AE's and always will!!! You, Caid, are a well deserved DOTD!!!

Sweet Caid

What a Sweet & Adorable face you have. Your
    intelligence shows thru sweetie. Many happy Congrats on your day of honor as DOG OF THE DAY!!!