Thread: Donut--you are always in our hearts

Unhappy Donut--you are always in our hearts

Donut, the first kitten in my life and our family was passed away on operation table due to heart attack by neutur complication on last Friday, Sept 8 2006.

He was a 4 months old baby and we only had him for 2 months. He is our only and inside cat. We definitely remember and miss him forever. Everything just happened so sudden and unexpected. We picked up him outside Safeway as he was abandoned by its owner, we took him to the vet for shots and checkup every 4 weeks since then. He was absolutely healthy and cute little kitten. He was a smart morning cat. I remember the days he woke me up by our bedroom door every morning with his little meows.

Life is short simply true for Donut. Now our house is empty without him running around with little collar bell sounds without him chasing little plastic mouse.

I feel bad that we could save him once at Safeway, but not this time. Is it his fate?? I realize he looked at the windows these days alot, did he imply to me that he doesn't want to be a cat any more??

I read alot pet owners elsewhere have a chance to decide to put their pets to sleep or not. why not us?? why didn't we have choice??

Anyway, we appreciate Donut's excellent companionship to us for the last two months...It is one of my best memory in life. He left his paws prints in our hearts.

Paul & Sandy Beckman

Aww Im so sorry for your little kitty angel.

May he always be in your heart and let him Rest in peace.

Bless you little Donut. !

Such a terrible loss.
    I'm so sorry that Donut had to leave you so early in life, its so hard letting go of any animal that young.
    (((hugs))) to you.
    RIP Donut.