Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pretty Peggy

Pretty Peggy

Good morning Pretty Peggy!

What a lovely girl you are, sitting there so elegantly. Poor girl, all you needed were the right purrents and the right home to bring you out of your shell.

I'm so glad you found happiness with your meowmie and pawpie. They saw the potential sweetheart in you.

Now you're living the good life!

Congratulations to a very lucky young lady!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Congratulations, Peggy. Not only for being Cat of the Day, but for finding wonderful cat people to be your parents who understand how to give a cat furever love!
    Spoiled child, bad
    Spoiled cat, good

Peggy, you are an example, that good things take time!!! And that patience is a virtue!!! Your mom just knew that if you had the time to come out of your shell, the perfect cat was there!!! And she was right!!! Now you have a forever home!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

A Toronto Kitty Girl!

Hello to pretty Peggy! Kudos to your family for their patience. It's not easy being cooped up in a small cage waiting for the right folks to come along. That trust was established so quickly is testament to your new family's thoughtfulness.

Happy COTD!
    >^..^<

You are so beautiful, Peggy! I'm glad you found the right people and had the chance to show what you really are.

Good morning Pretty Peggy! I was reading your story thinking "it's amazing what a little love and patience will get you!" Those other people just didn't know how to love a kitty as special as you! Your meowmie and pawpie are truly special and you are a lucky kitty to be living with them.

Have a loved and beautiful COTD celebration today and hopefully some extra visitors to give your love to!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

Pretty Peggy

This is such a great story. Patience with kindness always wins her prey. And I am so glad your people understood this. Your fur coat is very sharp I might add.
    Congrats on COTD honors.

Peggy, you are so lovely. I just love your pretty face and sweet eyes. Much paw applause to your family for taking the time to get to know you and allow you to get to know your new family. Most times that is all it takes - love and patience. We hope you live a long and happy life, sweet girl!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Meet our Foster Kits - they need loving homes too!!!

A Pretty Cat, Peggy is just across the lake from the Found Cats Hotel!!
    And its gratifying to see another Cat who was sad and in a cage once, now enjoying a Wonderful Furr Ever Home, and two doting Companion Cats.
    The Found Ctas all sing Oh Catada, and send a Maple Leaf MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWW To Purrfect Peggy COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Peggy

Peggy,
    What a pretty kitty you are! I'm so glad you were given the chance to "prove" that with the right people and the right amount of love, that you are a very friendly cat. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Peggy

Peggy, what a wonderful story--I'm so glad your family didn't give up on you and were able to find the 'diamond in the rough' that you are. By the way, do you know that your name means "pearl"? Well, it certainly fits you, pretty girl! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Peggy you certainly are lovely!!!

I'm so glad you found the purr-fect family to live with now!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there, pretty Peggy! Oh sweetheart, your Mom was so right! All that was needed were some loving, knowledgeable, PATIENT Cat people to make you feel "at home!" ! Who can blame you for needing a little extra time to adjust, to learn to trust??? How well your family has been rewarded their compassion, their caring, their dedication! What a love story I hope you're enjoying your well earned Cat of the Day reign, sweetheart! Please have your proud Mom give you a big hug and kiss for me! Long and happy life to you, precious Peggy!

Oh Peggy, how stunning you look as you sit on your windwill! Your markings are just gorgeous.... you even look as if you are smiling! I am sure that is because you are so happy that you are with such loving purrents!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvins today!

Peggy, you're adorable! And you're from my hometown as well!