Thread: Lovely Lady

Lovely Lady

You are a very beautiful girl, on the outside and on the inside. I'm so glad you have a wonderful home now, with family members who love you very much. They appreciate you for the caring and sensitive young lady that you are. Happy DOTD to you and your family and friends.
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Lovely Lady!!

What a wonderful story with a happy ending. You look so pretty in your picture sweet girl. Your groomer did such a beautiful job with that big fluffy coat. Those accessories are stunning on you. It's hard to believe that someone abused and neglected you during most of your life. It makes us happy to hear that you have found your forever family and it's obvious how much they cherish you. Not only are you very beautiful but a true hero as well. Saving your little skin brother from a possibly tragic situation was nothing short of a miracle. It's our pleasure to meet such a special girl this morning, Lady. Congratulations to you on your big day. You certainly deserve this great honor. Kisses to you sweetheart. Keep taking care of your new family and we wish you happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Congratulations Lady!

I haven't had much time lately to post to dotd, but I'm sure glad I did this morning.

I can't believe anyone would mistreat such a gem as yourself. You sound like the perfect dog and a perfect member of the family! I'm so glad your able to spend your days playing with your humans now

Hope you have a truly wonderful day Lady...you sure deserve it!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Congratulations on being DOTD, Lady! Yours is quite a story, too. After your rough start, I'm glad that you are with people who love you and appreciate you. You look so fluffy and bright after your grooming, too. You are a true shining example of your northern breed heritage: loving, smart, and courageous, all wrapped up in one gorgeous package! Hugs to you, sweetie!

You sure are pretty, Lady Fluff! Love your bows -- and hearing the story of your now happy home! I hope you have many years of happiness and joy together.

Oh Lady, you put a great big smile on my face this morning. You just look so cute with those bows in your hair. Just the perfect little lady, indeed. It sounds like you are one very special girl and I am sure you will have a good time celebrating your special day with your family.

Oh Lady,

I am so very glad that I found some time to check out the Dog of the Day!!!!!!

You are such a beautiful dog, all groomed on the outside and looking exactly the way you feel on the inside. You have found your true calling in life.!!!!!!

How wonderful for you , and, how wonderful for your family too!!!

Congratulations You Lovely Lady!!!!!!!

Lady

Lady, what a perfect name for such a beautiful and sweet girl! I can't imagine why anyone would have ever abused you, but thank goodness you now have a loving family to care for you. You have repaid their kindness by being such a great companion and playmate to the kids and you are truly a hero. What a lovely lady you are! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

What a heartwarming tale of rescue!!! Oh Lady, you certainly are one gorgeous girl! Your thick, plush coat, those beautiful blue eyes, simply breathtaking!!! Your Mom picked the perfect adornament in those blue bows, too My RB girl Cody was an Alaskan Husky with a story very similar to yours. It breaks my heart to think you were once so neglected and abused Lady Thank goodness you're now living the life you always deserved, rich with love, devotion, respect! Beautiful, gentle, courageous and yes, a hero for sure; you are all that and so much more!!! What a blessing you are to your family Lady and how much richer their lives, having found you! Congratulations to you beautiful Lady, our most deserving HERO DOG OF THE DAY!!! I hope you and your proud people are enjoying an extra special day of celebration! No doggie is more deserving than you! Big hugs and kisses to you, precious Lady!

Lady

Lady, you are such a pretty girl!!! I absolutely love the bows in your hair.
    Sounds as if you have a wonderful home and much love. You, as with
    every fur baby, deserve to bo loved and spoiled. Congratulations on being
    DOTD!!!

Suzy

I don't usually visit the d*g side, but I'm wearing a little blue scrunchy in my own hair today! What a wonderful family for rescuing this beautiful dog, and what a wonderful dog who has repaid her hoomins a thousandfold for all their love and compassion!

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Hello Lady,

What a pleasure it is to meet you today sweetheart.it makes me very
    happy to know that you are now wanted & loved by people who appreciate
    what a great friend & companion you can be. Happy congrats on being
    chosen as our gorgeous DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Lovely Lady

Wow!Lady You Are Lovely.Such a beautiful dog.Huskies are beautiful and your owners are lucky to have you.i can't understand why someone would nelect you. But now you're in good hands and have a loving family. Well congrats on DOTD! Enjoy!