Thread: Benny Bunny

Benny Bunny

Oh Benny, aren't you the cutest little thing. I don't make my way over to Pet General very often, but when I saw that adorable face looking at me from the top of my screen, I just had to tell you how cute you are. Have fun playing with your Mom today, and I hope you get lots of peaches to celebrate your special day.

Benny is such a cutie pie! Congratulations on being POTD!! It sounds like you have one sweet life, and a mom that really loves you!

Benny Bunny

Benny Bunny, how spoiled you are! Your own bed and a big window to look out at the world! I wish I had someone to make me such delicious meals everyday. It sounds like your mommy loves you very much, and you are keeping her company since her 'skin baby' moved out.....If I'm ever in Ohio, I will be sure to check the windows as I go by and say hello to you. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

Benny you are so adorable!!!

Who could resist you? I sure couldn't. Sounds like your humans can't either; giving you your own bed and room and all!!!

Your picture has got to be one of the sweetest I've seen on Pet Talk!!! ♥♥♥

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Benny Bunny

Benny Bunny! You are so adorable! I love your ears. How dear that you eat Cheerios! I hope you get a yummy treat today. Happy Pet-of-the-Day!

Benny

Aren't you an adorable little ball of fur!!! The salads your Mom makes for you sound delicious. Happy POTD to you!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Greetings beautiful bunnster boy Benny! You dear boy are so precious it's almost painful Oh, that face, those pawsies! Your Mom sure does love her Benny boy and wow, what a fab life you lead, so pampered and adored! And those fun salads and "fresh from the farm" timothy hay...yummy! So happy to hear you're feeling all better now, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying your reign as our most deserving Pet of the Day, Benny! I have no doubt your Mom is spoiling you rotten Congratulations to our most precious Pet of the Day, Benny Bunny! Hugs and kisses to you, cutie pie!

Benny Bunny, what a gorgeous, gorgeous boy you are! It is wonderful to meet you today. I hope the cuisine round your place is up to the usual fine standard, or even a little better, in honour of your day of celebration as our Pet of the Day!! Congratulations, sweetheart.

Benny - congratulations!

Benny -- what a sweet, sweet face and what a beautiful bunny!

Whee can see that Benny likes to pose for the camera -- and he should!!

Congratulations, Benny, on being chosen as POTD!!

Steph
    Patches, Percy and Scamper [the 3 Little [guinea] Pigs]

Benny Boy!

Is there anything cuter? Oh my, you are adorable sweet little Benny Boy! It's so wonderful to see you are as loved as you are. I hope you have all the yummy treats you want on this, your special day! Congratulations you cute little puddin on being Pet of the Day!