Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zoey!

Zoey!

Look everyone! Flatcoatluver's Zoey! Look at her flying over that jump, her pretty coat blowing in the breeze.. hehe.

Hope ya win that agility title, too.. and what a sweet girl for visiting nursing homes.

I hope Bre spoils you with lots of love and treats today!!

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

Oh my gosh, it's Zoey May as DOTD!!! It was so great to see you, beautiful Zoey as our very special dog of the day, you look so sleek and agile soaring over that jump. Have a great day Zoey, hope Bre spoils you today as you deserve it

Zimbabwe 07/13

YaY! There's our beautiful Zoey! Congratulations to you sweetie and your mommy too, I bet she'll be so happy.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Zoey!!!

It's our very own Zoey!!! Congrats to you and your Mom, beautiful girl!! We love your picture. It shows your true beauty and wonderful agility skills. Please have Mom give you some big kisses today from us to celebrate and of course......celebratory pics are in order!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!!! We ♥♥♥ Zoey May!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.
    Congrats Zoey ! You look so agile jumping over that jump, Good luck on your tittle, Sweetie !
    STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL

Hi, Zoey! You are a pretty girl...and talented, too! I can see why you make people so happy. Good luck with all your agility runs. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD!

Congratulations Zoey!!! What a beautiful picture of our beautiful girl. Brother TJ has nothing on you. Now you, too, have your own special day as Dog of the Day. Congratulations, sweet Zoey, and I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating today.

It's our Zoey!! Look at how pretty you are!

Kristen & the Dynamutts...

Zoey!! Congrats on DOTD hun, and good luck on that title! You are a very pretty girl, enjoy your day!

What a wonderful surprise! I was just checking in and ta-da! There's a face we all know and love. Looking good in that picture (as always). Hugs and kisses go out to you baby girl, and yes, T.J. too. Hope your mum spoils your rotten today and we gets pictures of it all. Congrats, Zoey and Bre. Have a fantastic day as our oh-so-deserving DOTD.

~Danny~
    [19 y/o Crazed Human Female]

-The Dogs-
    Mac
    [6 y/o female BC/German Shepherd/Lab]
    Julie
    [9 y/o female Siberian Husky/Alaskan Malamute]
    Angel
    [7 y/o female German Shepherd/Lab]
    J.W.
    [6 y/o male BC/German Shepherd/Lab]
    R.B. Blackfoot
    [16 y/o Lab/German Shepherd]

-The Horses-
    Prissy
    [12 y/o Bay Tobiano Paint Mare]
    Miracles Happen
    [5 y/o Solid Bay Paint/Quarter Horse Mare]

I knew right away it was our Zoey. What a special day for such a special girl! Zoey, you sound like such an amazing dog and you Definatley deserve being the DOTD, sweetheart. Congratulations to Zoey and Breanne, I wonder what Bres face is gonna look like when she sees her Zoey girl up there. Now both your babies have been the dotd! Agian, Congratulations Zoey! Your are an outstanding dog and companion.

Congrats Bre and Zoey! She's such a pretty girl and is obviously very speciall! How about some pictures to celebrate?
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Woo hoo!!! Congrats to you beauitful Zoey girl!!! Wow, even before I realized it was one of our very own being honored, I was smitten! Best friend, loyal protector, accomplished athlete and heart healer...they don't come any more deserving than you, sweet baby girl! Enjoy your much deserved day on center stage with your proud mom, beautiful Zoey! Hugs, kisses and wags to you from me and my girl, Star!

It doesn't get any better then this!! When I go to Dog of the Day and actually know the Dog !!!!

Zoey~~

You and your owner certainly bring out the best in each other!!! What a heart warming story!!!!!

Congratulations on Being Posted as our "Dog of the Day!!!!!!

Zoey...What a beautiful baby you are. I think that you are so pretty with that black hair of yours. I bet you do make a lot of people happy. I am so glad that you visit the nursing homes. They need love and attention also.
    Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it. Have a wonderful life.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry