Thread: Whiskas Temptations MADNESS!

Whiskas Temptations MADNESS!

Is your cat afflicted by this dreadful ailment?

What happens you ask? You pour out a couple of temptations (in this case, seafood medley) and what does the kitty do? Looks at the bag, at the treats, then back at the bag and decides to grab the bag and RUN! Another symptom is, after meowmie puts the treat bag on the desk (next to her) and reaching up to pull it down with your paw.

Soni has this problem.

I think Temptations have some sort of controlled substance in them.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

I swear they contain Kitty Crack.

I tried something new the other night. I was on the sofa and Amy was in my lap, happily purring away as I pet her so I said in normals conversation, 'Ya know what? Ya'll haven't had your treats yet! Ya'll have ususally had your treats by now so you all must not want any treats tonight....."

By the time I got that word out the third time, they were ALL on their way to the kitchen and Amy had jumped down and was in there too. They DO understand that word and know where I keep them.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Interesting - we have 5 cats, and only 2 of them, Duffy and Red, are Temptation addicts.

Quote Originally Posted by smokey the elder
    I think Temptations have some sort of controlled substance in them.
    Haha! Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by catnapper
    I swear they contain Kitty Crack.
    Haha! Same! Soni acts like he's dying if he sees that you have them but don't fork any over..

*big arm stretch, paw stretch, claws out* Mhhhhhhh!

Quote Originally Posted by Laura's Babies
    I tried something new the other night. I was on the sofa and Amy was in my lap, happily purring away as I pet her so I said in normals conversation, 'Ya know what? Ya'll haven't had your treats yet! Ya'll have ususally had your treats by now so you all must not want any treats tonight....."

By the time I got that word out the third time, they were ALL on their way to the kitchen and Amy had jumped down and was in there too. They DO understand that word and know where I keep them.
    Hehehe! They didn't want to miss out on a snack opportunity!

I know what you mean as all I have to do is say the word treats, and I am stampeded by Cats running from different directions.
    I am not unlike the fellow in the Old Post Crispy Critters Ads who was run over when he mentioned the name of the cereal.
    The only and only cereal that comes in the shape of animals.
    The Found Cats and TREATS!!
    Last edited by catmandu; 09-03-2006 at 07:38 PM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Quote Originally Posted by Grace
    Interesting - we have 5 cats, and only 2 of them, Duffy and Red, are Temptation addicts.
    My girl kitty, Isis, won't eat anything seafood/fish flavoured *usually* but she made an exception ( a rather large one, at that! )!

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu
    I know waht you mean as all I have to do is say the word treats, and I am stampeded by Ctas running from different directions.
    I am not unlike the fellow in the Old Post Crispy Critters Ads who was run over when he mentioned the name of the cereal.
    The only and only cereal that comes in the shape of animals.
    The Found Cats and TREATS!!
    Heh! That sounds awesome! It looks like Joseph has staked his claim! Is that the hamburger flavoured kind?