Coco never really had this problem because she was basically potty trained and could fetch when we got her at 8 weeks! but cainan, he's only gone potty a couple times in his crate(i couldnt hear him when he cried in the middle of the nite, opps) but other then that he does great in his crate, but cainan hasnt quite gotten the no potty in the house thing down! Do you think the better he becomes with the crate, the less likely to go in the house? i guess i dont know what else to do to help him learn! I've been taking him outside every hour or so and he still has accidents in the house! Like tonite he went twice! I think the first time he started to go and thought he was gonna get caught, when my boyfriend or I moved in our seats in the living room cause he coward all the way to his crate(our carpet is dark so i couldnt see his little line of pee right away) but i started walking to the back door to take them out and put something in the garbage can, as soon as i turned around to head towards the door(no more then 3 feet away) cainan was already going all over the floor...and continued to go on the carpet when he noticed that i saw him doing so! i dont know what else to do!