Thread: Dash

Dash

He's fantastic. So lively, so talkative! It's wonderful when a cat has so much to say. Dash has the sweetest face to go with a lovely temperament. I'd love to meet him.

Dash!

What a cutie. I love the "one paw touching at all times" reference; that's great. Have a great, special day today.
    Barbara

Darlin' Dash!!!

WHAT A FACE!!!! You are just tooo cute for words!! Glad you have a great forever home!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Dash

Dash,
    AWWW! You are a handsome kitty and sound so sweet. No wonder your family couldn't resist adopting you. I'm so glad things have worked out so well. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

There Should Have Been A "Cuteness Alert!"

OMG! What a cute guy! And such a personality to match. Dash, you are not too far away from me and if I'm ever your way, I really must stop by and pet your soft coat and meet your purrents and congratulate them for giving such a precious boy a good home!

Have a "dashing" fine COTD!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

Dash, you are such a Handsome, Dashing Cat and a true joy and pleasure to have as a Companion.
    A lively happy Friend , a great happiness to have in your home.
    The Found Cats send a Mighty Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Daring Dash COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

darling Dash

I had to smile when I saw that sweet face! What an adorable kitty! Happy cat-of-the-day, Dash cutie!

Dash

Dash, what a face! I just love that look in your eyes that says, "I'm in charge, here". I can just imagine you dashing through the house doing your crazy run! You are a beautiful cat and I can tell why your family fell in love with you and brought you home with them. How lucky for all of you. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Darling Dash!

hi Dash! What an exquisite photo of you--you are so photogenic!
    You are one happy and active cat it sounds like. And it's great how pampered and loved you are. Nice to see that you are wearing a collar and ID.

Oscar will warm up to you as you mature and slow down alittle. I'm sure you keep things really lively there!!

September got off to a purrrrfect start because of your sweet face

Catnip & kisses from all of us!

Pearl, Keiko & June....the feline trio.
    Jasmine's Mom

Dash what a charmer you are!!! ♥♥♥

What a sweet face you have and your personality seems to match!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dash, you are sooooooo handsome! I feel like I already know you.. WAIT, is that you in my siggy? No, that is your look a like, my big boy Chester!

Happy Cat Of The Day!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Your name serves you doubly, Dash! Not only are you a dyanmo, entertaining furbro Oscar and the humans with sheer abandon, but oh, how dashingly handsome you are, as well THAT FACE! What a heartmelter! Big thanks to your family for giving such a wonderfully deserving kitty a second chance at happiness! Wow, did they hit the jackpot the day they welcomed you home! Congrats to you precious DASH, our extra special and most deserving CAT OF THE DAY!!! Hope you're having a crazy, fun filled day of celebration, cutie pie! Hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart!

Dash is a cute kitty with a great name. He has such a nice face and pretty eyes and a sincere expression.
    Cathy loves Cocoa Kitty.
    http://cocoakitty.net

Hi from "Buttons" in Aussieland!

Hi little Dash!

I can't believe how much you look like me. We are like twins! I love climbing on my mom and hanging around her neck like a fur collar and I also love to touch her while I am purring because I am just so happy. Mom rescued me when I was 6 weeks old and I know I wouldn't be here today 12 years later if she hadn't. I have three other furry friends and I love them too, but mom is my favourite. Congratulations for making COTD, I hope to as soon as mom learns how to send my photo!