Thread: DEXTER!!!!!!!!!!!

DEXTER!!!!!!!!!!!

GO PIT BULLS!!!! Oh Dexter I Love You!!!!!!
    Your big, beautiful pit bull face! Congrats to being the most best beutifull cutest hansome (besides Simba hehehehe) Dog of the Day... Now i have another dog of the day to look back to everyday like i look at Simba's everytime i come on the site!!!!!!

-*big kisses from me and Simba*-

I will have to agree with Simba. Dexter is a honey. What a miracle that he and his guardian were brought together in such a perfect match. I am so happy for the both of you. Your wonderful life's adventure has brightened my whole day. Dexter, you are a proud and marvelous representative of dogs everywhere, and today your star shines brightly all over the world. Congratulations, sweet, sweet boy.

[This message has been edited by RachelJ (edited April 02, 2001).]

I totally agree with Rachel! A match made in heaven! I'm a firm believer that things happen for a reason, and human owner, there you were, just in the knick of time! I've made mention of my neighbor's Pit Bull who is as sweet, loving and friendly as can be! Dexter is a fine looking boy! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day! Lots of extra hugs and kisses and treats for you today!!!

this is one of the sweetest looking dogs i have ever seen
    i have a part pitbull mix and she is the sweetest, most gentle dog ever
    pit bulls are excellent dogs!!!!

Dexter is adorable! I just love that mug of his....that mouth is so very kissable Pitbulls ARE great dogs, and it appears more and more people are begining to realize that. I think as a breed they have a long way to go before they get the full recognition they deserve, but here to help with the process is Dexter with the kissable face and the loving, gentle nature. Go Dexter!

Yes Dexter, you are one big, BEAUTIFUL, boy! Every representative of your breed that I have the good fortune to meet, has been a real mush bucket! Sweet, loving, friendly and yes CLOWNISH!! Thank you, thank you, thank you human of Dexter for saving this wonderful fellow from certain death. I wish for you both a long, long lifetime of shared love and companionship! Congratulations Dexter! You are our very brave, very sweet, most loving Dog of the Day! (I just love your bandana; how debonair!! )

WOW Dexter, you are soooooooo handsome :0) Those are the most beautiful, kind eyes I have ever seen :0) Congratulations big guy, you deserve to be Dog Of The Day !!

What beautiful, loving eyes you have! Sorry for the late Congrats! Another successful rescue story.