Thread: Peanut

Peanut

Peanut is about the age of our own kitten. He is the cutest little thing - what a sweet face. He sounds so friendly and I would love to cuddle him. He also has very lovely shaped eyes - there's real character there.

Peanut, I love your name - it seems to fit you perfectly! You are just adorable. So glad you have a loving, happy home with a window sill all your own and we wish you lots of sunshine to enjoy! You might want to watch those nose bites though - ouch!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

We have wonderful foster kits that need homes - can you help? www.cathappy.com/Fosterkits.htm

Peanut is such a Handsome Kitten, and I know that he will grow up to be One Magnificent Cat.
    I hope that you keep us updated on your Peanut, as we would love to see him grow and mature before our eyes.
    The Found Cats send a Welcoming MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW To Purrrrfect Peanut COTD!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Peanut

Peanut,
    You are very handsome and I'm sure you are growing into one gorgeous cat. I think it's neat you were born on Halloween. I have a kitty that was born on 666. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Peanut,

Congrats....you are so handsome. We share birthdays! I, too, was born on halloween...just many years before you! I will think of you on our special day! Congrats again!

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org

Peanut

Peanut, you are such a pretty kitty! I just love those golden eyes and your stripes. It sounds like you are very much loved by your family and I think even the dog probably enjoys your company as well. It makes me laugh to think of you attacking the stuffed cat toy--you sound like a very silly boy! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Sweet Peanut!! May there be many beautiful sunsets for you to watch in your future!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Peanut what a handsome fellow you are for sure!!!

Sure sounds like you keep things under control at your house!!! Keeping your humans playing with you when you want!

I really loved your picture!!! ♥♥♥
    It makes me smile!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peanut...your name alone puts a huge smile on my face! Wow, what a handsome boy you are! I love those stripes, so distinctive! But nothing compares to your big, big heart, Peanut! Such a lover boy! And you know Peanut, I'll just bet before long you and your doggie sib will be the best of buds, too! Not sure about that scary stuffie, though! Handsome, sweet, lovable, precious...you're that and SO much more...and so deserving of our "top cat" kudos!!! Congratulations to you dear, adorable Peanut, CAT OF THE DAY!!! Hope you're being spoiled rotten on your well earned day of honor! Please have your guardian give you lots and lots of hugs, pets and kisses for me! WE LOVE PEANUT!!!

Great looking cat.
    I love Nathalie

Peanut

Peanut, congratulations on being selected COTD. You are a very cute little one and your name just fits you perfectly!! We wish you a long and happy life!