Thread: Vienna

Vienna

Vienna,
    What a pretty kitty you are! I've never met a kitty that gives high fives, so that must be interesting. My cat, AC's, tail is really fluffy and sometimes she treats it like a separate entity. LOL! I call her tail "bushy", so I definitely can relate to what you said about Vienna's tail having a different name. Congratulations Vienna on being cat of the day!

Vienna, you are such a colorful Cat.
    And you give High Fives!!!
    That makes you one of the cleverest, most joyful Cats on Pet Talk.
    And you picked your own Guardians too!
    The Found Cats MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWW For Vivacious Vienna COTD.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

"Fluffy" needs to meet Rocky's "Clubber". Another cat with a tail with its own name! You are a very pretty girl.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Blog Entries

Va-va-voom, VIENNA

Meeow MeeeHi to all from Norman & Felix -- our purr~ents were in Saratoga Springs, NY to see the fabulous horses who race at the Spa. Meeow, we think horses are almost as pretty as felines, just a nano-fraction difference!!!

Vienna, you are a very beautiful and regal pussycat. You've stolen two feline hearts today, and of course, our KatMa is already deeply in love with you. We wish you a very long life with your MeowMomma. You and she are very lucky to have each other. In our humble opinion, anyone who shares their life with a companion pet whom they treasure and treat well is A1 in our books.

Your bio is akin to our late cat, Princess the Princess Royal who started life the way you did, under our Auntie Anne's balcony. Princess's feline momma never came back to care for her 3 kittens so we feel she must have died. Princess & siblings were hand-reared and thrived; our Princess lived 15 years. You look much like her, albeit a very 'fluffy' version.

Best wishes to you today, dear Vienna; celebrate being our special and beautiful cat of the day. Please give your MeowMomma lots of kisses from us, Norman & Felix because she deserves it big-time. And to you, high-fives along with lots of kittykisses, nosekisses, head bumps and purrrrrsss from both of us.

Live long & prosper.

This is Princess, the Princess Royal [photo circa 1992]

KatMa wishes she had digital cameras when Bobby the Dog, Tiggy the Cat, PaddyPaws [fluffy feline] and Princess were alive.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Vienna how lovely you are!!!

You are the first cat I've ever met whose tail has a name of its own!!!

What a wonderful picture of you, it makes me smile.

Sounds like you picked a wonderful family for yourself too.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vienna

Vienna, what a beauty! You are just so fluffy and your colors are gorgeous. I love the fact that you treat your tail as a separate entity; I bet you can keep yourself entertained for hours playing with Fluffy High fives to you on your special day! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Vienna, you and your beautiful tail are really special! I wouldn't have picked you to be born "under the front step," but presumed when I saw your wonderful photo that you were born with an exclusive pedigree. But we won't worry about that - you are simply gorgeous and we send much paw applause to your purrrrson for giving you such a loving home where you are obviously very appreciated.

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

We have rescued foster kits that need homes - please visit www.cathappy.com/Fosterkits.htm

Such a cute kitty! Congrats on your special day!

Beautiful kitty, Beautiful name...

Your colors make me think of that Cafe Vienna flavor from International Delights

{;-)

And you look so soft and sweet.

Kisses and purrs
    From MARTHA and Julie ("meow!")
    The California Calico Princess
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

Vienna is a special kitty

Vienna looks so cuddly and sweet I would love to hold her and pet her beautiful fur!

What a lovely girl you are!!! It is good to know that there still are some divas out there!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

What a gorgeous girl you are, Vienna! And with a tail as spectacular and commanding as yours, the moniker "diva" seems more than fitting! From humble begninnings to a life of love and luxury, yours is truly a Cinderella tale, Vienna! Props, thanks and blessings to your wonderful family for rescuing you and your siblings! I think your proud human knew from that first fateful day that you were one very special gem of a girl, her one and only! Congratulations to you beautiful Vienna, our stunning, most deserving Cat of the Day! I hope you and Fluffy are enjoying a very happy, extra special "top cat" day! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Vienna!

Beautiful Vienna

Quote Originally Posted by ValorousFlame777
    Vienna looks so cuddly and sweet I would love to hold her and pet her beautiful fur!
    I agree! Congratulations to Vienna and her human for being a beautiful Cat-of-the-Day!

You are very beautiful and colorful. I would love to bury my nose in that wonderful fur of yours!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!