Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charming Prince Charming

Charming Prince Charming

What an adorable and handsome cat. Love him.

Prince Charming

Prince Charming,
    You are a very handsome cat! You look like the male version of my cat, Brandy, who is almost a year old. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

The DARLING PRINCE CHARMING!!!

O you are one precious boy!!! Fur so soft, eyes so bright!!! I can see how you can steal hearts!!! Please be safe and have your outdoor activities supervised!!! Would want nothing to happen you to a sweetie like you!!
    HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Beautiful Little Snowball Boy

What a beautiful young man, a blue-eyed version of our own former COTD Whitesey! You make no mention of deafness, so another prayer answered that a blue-eyed white male has full use of his ears. You are truly a champion of furries and your human as well for having the patience and faith to pull you through! Enjoy the honor of COTD!

He is a very attractive cat and quite expressive. I think his name is a perfect description!
    Cathy loves Cocoa Kitty.
    http://cocoakitty.net

Charming Prince Charming

What a beautiful boy! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.

If there was ever just the right name for a Cat, it would be Prince Charming.
    He has to be one of the handsomest Young Cats, and all the Girl Found Ctas are setting thier caps for this handsome Dude.
    The Found Ctas, especially the Lady Cats Yowl a Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW For Purrfect Prince Charming COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Charming Prince Charming

Oh yes what a adorable wittle baby you are ***** CONGRATS ON CAT OF THE DAY *****gO for those cat treats..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Prince Charming how adorable you are!!!

I'm sure Cinderella would swoon if she saw you and want to trade her prince for you!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey there little Prince

What a cutie pie you are. I would love to have you come visit us.

Congratulations for being the Cat of the Day.

You have warmed my heart, for sure.

(((((((((((((((((Prince Charming)))))))))))))))

Aren't you just precious, Prince Charming! I enjoyed meeting you, sweetie. Congratulations on being our Cat of the day!! Have fun today ... and every day! I hope you get spoiled with treats and cuddles!

Can you ask your human servant to join Pet Talk, so we can see more of you in the future?

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Make that handsome, adorable AND utterly charming!!! What a sweet. precious boy you are, Prince Charming! But with your "no interlopers need enter" policy, however are you going to meet your Cinderella??? Oh I know, she's alredy there by your side! Congratulations to you dear, deserving Prince Charming, CAT OF THE DAY!!! Hugs and kisses to you cutie...enjoy your well earned day in the Pet Talk spotlight and each and every day of your wonderful life!

Prince Charming

Prince Charming, what a perfect name for you--your face is so beautiful and enchanting! It seems like you are looking right out of the computer screen into our world and sending your sweet thoughts out to all who see you.
    It seems you are very much loved by your purrson and living the life of luxury--which you definitely deserve.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Prince Charming you simply could not get any more handsome, and what an utterly gorgeous picture of you is on my monitor! No-one could get tired of kissing that beautiful face of yours!

Congratulations, sweetheart, on your day in the spotlight today as our extra-special handsome Cat of the Day!

Handsome Prince

Oh, Prince Charming, you are a most handsome kitty man. I bet your human loves being touched with your precious paws. I enjoyed seeing your photo on my computer today, and I know the look on your face very well. Have your human give you extra hugs! Congratulations, you beautiful Cat of the Day.