Thread: Lucky

Lucky

Lucky,
    You are such a cute little kitty! I'm sorry for the rough start you had in life but it sure sounds like you and your mom are lucky to have found each other. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

What a little sweetie you are, little Lucky. And, your name suits you well, you are VERY lucky!

You were in the right place at the right time (and so was your purrent). I'm happy and grateful that you have a loving furrever home.

Who could not love that face?

Congratulations, sweet Lucky!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Lucky is sure a lucky fellow!!! Your found your forever home and your mission as well!!! Happy COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Lucky, what a precious little babycat you are! You and your owner are both lucky!
    Cathy loves Cocoa Kitty.
    http://cocoakitty.net

Hi Lucky

Dear Lucky,
    There is a piece of folklore which states, when someone dies, a white animal will enter your life to take care of you.
    When I saw your picture it crossed my mind, " I wonder if someone had just lost someone." As I read on............
    I'm quite sure you were on a "sweet kitty" mission........Mission Accomplished!

lucky

Lucky is beautiful. In the early eighties, I saved three tabby brothers, kittens in the same state as Lucky. It cost me two thousand dollars. I brought them home, but I already had two cats and asthma, so it was too much, but we found them homes. I am glad you could keep Lucky.

Hello Lucky, sweetheart! How lovely it is to meet a beautiful white baby kitten today! I am so glad that you pulled through, with help from your wonderful human.

Many congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day!

Lucky you are so adorable!!!

I have to agree both you and you mommy are lucky to have each other!

What a sweet picture of you! It sure makes me smile.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heaven sent, that's what you were, beautiful Lucky!!! I won't presume to know exactly who's in charge "up there," but certainly a higher power was at work that fateful day, bringing together two such deserving souls, so in need of some unconditional love and comfort! What a blessing you were, what a blessing you are to your Mom and how lucky you were indeed beautiful boy, to find your way to her! I hope for you and your proud Mom a lifetime of unconditional love and devoted companionship! Congratulations to you on your much deserved of honor, precious Lucky!!! I hope you enjoy a very happy, fun and love filled "top cat" day! Hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart! Yay Lucky, CAT OF THE DAY!!!

How adorable you are, Lucky! I love your coloring -- congrats on your special day!

Lucky, what a sweet and precious face you have! God knew your meowmie needed a special presence in her life so he sent you! You have obviously been the purrrfect companion and friend for her.

Have a Heaven-sent COTD!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

Lucky, you are a beautiful kitty with your white fur and soft orange markings, not to mention those brilliant blue eyes. What a lucky little kitty you were to find the perfect home. You needed your mom to take care of you as much as she needed you to console her after the loss of her mother. There is a lot of love in your house, today and for many years to come. You are a great COTD, sweet Lucky!