7 26.92%
  • Sometimes

10 38.46%
  • I am weird.

5 19.23%

Thread: I think cats are WEIRD!

I think cats are WEIRD!

NEWS FLASH: CATS ARE WEIRD!!!!!!!
    So I have this cat named Max and he is just plain old weird. I mean really weird. He does weird things all the time. I sometimes call him little weirdo. I looked up the definiton of weird, it said of an odd, peculiar, or bizarre character. I thought for sure they meant max, he is all three. So is your cat weird too?

So.........what do you mean by weird? Maybe he is just being a normal cat Cats are different, which in my opinion makes them interesting and so lovable

Yeah, if you want to know some weird things my cat does let me tell you. He is so weird. really weird. This one time, Just the other day in fact. My cat Max did something so weird. I had to call him goofface. I was in my slumber When awoken by a swoosh, swoosh, swoosh followed by the sound of a screeching bird. I ran to see the commotion and to my surprise I saw a cute little scrubjay perched on my windowsill. Imagine that a Bird in my house. Little goofface must have cohersed him in through his little window opening. Did I mention that not only is he weird he is sneaky. Well after capturing the bird in a bowl and bringing him to the safety of a limb out our back door. I had told Max that he is the weirdest buddy I have. Pretty weird, huh. I have more stories too. do you?

I wouldn't say that cats are weird. They are quite entertaining and funny. All three of my cats do funny things from time to time and I really like this quality in my cats. They make me laugh when I've had a bad day. They also help my daily stress.

Netherlands (where I'm from) & Germany (where I live)
    My cats aren't weird.

So you think your cat is weird? Sounds like your cat is pretty normal.
    Are you really 26 years old?

The only word I can think of to describe my cats, that starts with a "W" is WONDERFUL !!!!!!

Interesting post. My cat's name is also Maxx. She is a pretty normal cat in the things that she does every day, but I think that all cats are unique in their own ways and have their own personalities that distinguish them from others.

Ah, the weirdness of cats! We're most inclined to use the term: (a) When they tease for, receive, then declare they really LOVE the most unlikely people food (or when Pip sneaks a lick of margarita of merlot) or;

(b) When they insist on doing something they have adamantly resisted in all past memory.

Who is to define wierd?

Cat's can be wierd just like every living thing on earth. My cat's tend to be called silly rather than wierd. It's what makes them so lovable.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

I agree with krazyaboutkatz, cats are definitely fun and entertaining. Weird?? Nah, just normal.

NEWS FLASH: YOU ARE ALL WEIRD

My cat is weird and so is everyone else that doesnt think cats are weird. Let me tell you. This one time I was sitting and chillin. One of my favorite things to do. When BAM. My cat Max just went and shot up two feet straight up in the air. He must think he is a jumping bean or one of them professional basketball players slam dunking a basketball. Now that is weird. He not only doesnt play basketball, but he doesnt even know how to. He does know how to play soccer though. He is really good at it.

MY CAT WHISKERS WILL LET US PUT HIM ON OUR HEAD!!! NOW THAT'S WIERD

MY CAT IS THE WEIRDEST IN THE WORLD!

he looks at me understanding what i say and act like a human, also talks back to you in a smart *butt* way!!
    click-> my wonderful pets!
    featuringPaige, my new angora hamster!

There is nothing wierd about cats, they act the way they do because it is who they are.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...