Thread: Beautiful Boo !!

Beautiful Boo !!

Hi there sweet girl!! Guess what? We are so happy to meet you this morning, Boo, and it's our pleasure to be your friend. We love the story of how you found your forever family. We can't stop smiling at how cute that must have been for your humans to find you on their bed. Probably, all smiles and tail wags. It was instant love. Such a smart girl that knows how to select the best house in the neighborhood. Nine years later...look at you now!! It's a great story, Boo, and you're a great doggie. Congrats on your big day in the spotlight sweetheart!! Please tell Mom to plant lots of extra kisses on that big, pretty, head of yours for us and we wish you never ending happiness!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Boo.....You are so cute. I wish that had been my home you wondered into.
    I love your color. You look so sweet sitting there. Very happy your family let
    you stay. I bet you have made them very happy. Congratulations on DOTD.
    I got to see you and read your story. Have a wonderful life.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hey Boo!
    What a cute story!! I've never heard one quite like it!!
    You picked out the right family is sounds like!
    I fell in love at the sight of your precious face. Who wouldn't??
    Congratulations on being today's Dog Of The Day!!!
    Religion is a smile on a dog.

It's raining cats and dogs!!!
    SPCA HOUSTON
    HABITAT FOR HORSES
    When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.

Hi, Boo! What a beautiful smile you have in that picture! You seem so sweet and cuddly; and I love your story about how you found your family! Enjoy your special day today. Congrats on DOTD!

Boo is ADORABLE!

Boo is absolutely adorable! She looks like such a happy little girl! She is so lucky to have found y'all! I adored Boo's little story!

Good morning beautiful Boo! Oh sweet baby girl, you've stolen my heart with that gorgeous smile, that loving gaze!!! And your story!!! Oh yes, no doubt about it, human shopping you were and didn't you choose the perfect forever family to claim as your own! I can only imagine the expression on your humans' faces when they found you all snuggled up on that bed! It was love at first sight for sure and nine years later, well, how lucky can one family get!!! You're every dog lovers dream pup, Boo! I hope for you and your family many more years of unconditional love and devoted companionship, Boo! You were truly heaven sent! Congratulations on your well earned reign as our EXTRA special and MOST deserving Dog of the Day! Please have your Mom give you lots and lots of extra hugs and kisses for me! WE LOVE BOO!

Oh, Boo......What a smart girl you are! Instead of foolishly running from rescuers as so many homeless dogs often do, you shopped around for the home you wanted, and then just moved in!! How VERY clever of you!

You don't even need to be able to talk -- your face says it all: "I am a happy, friendly girl, I love my family and they love me!"

Many happy returns on your day, Boo. You are SO special, and beautiful!

Congrats on your special day, Boo! You sure were pretty smart to choose your home the way you did!

Hello Boo,

What a smart pup you were to find your special home all by yourself.
    You know a great, loving family when you see one. I love your sweet
    smile & would welcome you at my house anytime.Happy congratulations
    and best wishes to you sweet girl on your special day as our honored
    DOG OF THE DAY. Sending big hugs & kisses for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Boo

I loved your story!!! I bet your family experienced a pleasant surprise, followed by lots of laughter, when they first saw you on one of the best spots in the house. As for the rest of us ... we should have a realtor with instincts as wonderful as yours. Thanks for bringing a smile to us today. Happy DOTD!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Congrats on your special day, Boo. I LOVE the story of how you found your perfect home. You obviously chose well.

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Hi Boo- I love your story and your precious smile! May you get all the treats and tummy rubs you want, today and every day!

Boo is wonderful!

I just wanted to drop a note to you to tell you that Boo is the "spitting image" of my Aodrable pup Brandywine (my sweetheart) who passed away Dec 13th, 2005. Brandy had darker fur (towards black), but the smile and eyes are EXACT!

Thanks for making my day. I miss my baby so much. And yours is so beautiful!

Dommidad

What an amazing, funny, delightful story! I don't think I'll ever forget it! You're a lucky girl with a super personality! Gazillion belly rubs on your special day!!!

I've been Boooo'd!