Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Very Beautiful Katrina!!!

The Very Beautiful Katrina!!!

PRECIOUS GIRL!!! I looked at you and saw our dear Miss BooBoo Kitty!!! Her story was just like yours! I wonder, if like Boo, you have some tortitude?? For a senior girl of your age, you exude dignity and elegance!! It is so good to know that after a very tough start, you found your forever home. From reading your story, I can tell that you are very loved!!! HAPPY COTD to one very lovely girl!!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

What a beauty! Katrina, you are truly a lovely senior lady, but you certainly do not look 18.

I'm sorry you had such a rough start in life, but hopefully you don't dwell on the past since you have such a loving home and family.

Good girl! Early to bed and early to rise, and so on. That's what keeps you so young, no doubt!

Glad to hear you are a sociable young lass and are nice to company.

Congratulations to a gorgeous girl on her special day!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Katrina, Congratulations on being COTD!!!

My Fur Crew and I are so happy that you have found a wonderful furever home with great purrents. May you have catnip dreams and endless tuna and shrimp in your dish.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

She is very beautiful. But do I detect a hint of sadness in her expression - perhaps a dim memory of her early days? Maybe that is why she is so loyal to you. Animals really do seem to remember who rescued them.

Katrina, bless your owner's hearts for adopting such a beautiful girl and giving her the purrfect life. You are the epitome of a graciouness and beauty and certainly do not look 18!

Have a loving and warm day of celebration as as COTD!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

Katrina

Katrina,
    You are a beautiful senior kitty! Wow! 18 and still kitten-like. That's very impressive! My oldest is currently 14. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

What a beautiful girl you are! Congrats on your special day.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Awwww, what a lovely senior girl you are, Katrina!!! I am soooooo happy for you that you found a better loving home!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

It is clear that all of us feel the same way. You are absolutely beautiful, Katrina.

No, I don't think you look sad - I think you have an expression of wisdom.

What a heartwarming way to start out the day - reading about how well loved you are. Have a wonderful day in the spotlight sweet one.

I opened my computer to PT and who did I see? Why the lovely Katrina! You are just stunning! You look so regal as you sit at attention for your picture! My 18 year old Tabitha sometimes acts like a kitten also, and I will share your wonderful story with her tonight when I get home!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!

I am going to celebrate 16 happy years for you, Katrina!!! I hope that the first couple years of your life are long forgotten. You are surrounded by love and obviously return that love.

Congratulations on being the Cat of the Day! I hope you have many, many more years of enjoying life, sweet girl!

Logan

Beautiful Katrina, how lovely it is to read about your 16 wonderful years. I am sure you know how lucky you are to live in such a good home. Isn't that why you sleep on your purrson's arm every night and make sure that she never sleeps in?

Congratulations to you sweetie, on your special day!

Incidentally, you don't look a day over 10.

Katrina Sweetie

Katrina, like you I am a senior cat. You look great though....what is your secret? I am turning grey now around my eyes and mouth and the bottom of my paws. I think you are a real sweetie and prove that age does not matter; it just makes us more loveable.
    Baby poo bear

What a lovely senior girl! One of the pet supply shops I use has a calico "shop cat" who is all of 20! Must be something about that calico coloring.

And congratulations with providing your humans with the only alarm clock that has NO snooze button: a cat who wants breakfast.

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Kudo's to Katrina

Katrina! It's hard to add to what has already been so wonderfully expressed by the cat lovers here at Pettalk. But I just had to also chime in to congratulate you for being our COTD--and so deserving too--**20** years old, that's AWESOME! Hugs to your people for taking you away from an abusive home so many years ago. They are Angels in my book.

Stay healthy and live on........
    Meows from: Pearl, Keiko & June
    Jasmine's Mom