Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Snoopy needs your support!!

Snoopy needs your support!!

We finally have an date for Snoopy to get spayed!! August 29th

I have to bring Snoopy to the University Vet's Hospital in Ghent at 8.45 am.
    She will have to stay there till next day, in the afternoon ! Oh my, that will be a very long day for me meowmie.... I am sure I will cry like a baby the moment I will have to leave her there.... . The reason why she has to stay so long is because she will have to be given artificial respiration during the operation, and they also want to be sure to see how she is AFTER it...

Please send lots of positive vibes to my little pussy, she will need them! And .... the meowmie too
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

The girls have made a note in their diary and they will be sending lots of good luck vibes to little Snoops when the time comes!

Dear Snoopy, we are all with you. I am happy that you will be in good hands at the University Vet clinic

I am sending you kisses on your nose, Jasmine is sending you loud purrings and Peppito a head bump

Hugs to little Snoopy!

Be nice to the vets, and wishing you healthy times! Plus maybe you will be able to go outside after you are all better.

Marking the date and prayers for you and your meowmie!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

The Fur Crew is has started sending good vibes your way and they will continue until they know you are back home with your family.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Good luck precious Snoopy, we'll all be praying for MEOWMIE since we know you'll come through just fine

Lut, is it standard practice to allow cats to go home the same day as their spay? Here in the US, most cats stay at least one day after their spay.

We will be thinking of you darling little Snoopy. You will be in safe hands and have the best possible care........we will keep an eye on meowmie for you
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by catnapper
    Lut, is it standard practice to allow cats to go home the same day as their spay? Here in the US, most cats stay at least one day after their spay.
    In France and The Netherlands it is common, they are operated in the morning, under supervision during the afternoon and we can take them back in the end of afternoon (if they look OK of course). When my Jasmine was sterilized, I just received a pain-killer pill to give her the next morning. And she was perfectly fine

Good thoughts coming your way for you both. Snoopy, you'll be just fine, you too Meowmie. Fingers, toes and paws crossed for you on the 29th.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Quote Originally Posted by Sonia59
    In France and The Netherlands it is common, they are operated in the morning, under supervision during the afternoon and we can take them back in the end of afternoon (if they look OK of course). When my Jasmine was sterilized, I just received a pain-killer pill to give her the next morning. And she was perfectly fine
    Indeed, it is common in Belgium too!
    A WHOLE day, even more, it will be a very hard time for me... . Of course I am more worried because of the higher risk!! I will never forgive myself if anything goes wrong
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

I will worry with you! I wish there was some other way they could keep her from coming in heat and she not have to got hrough this.

I was a complete basket case when Amy had to go in for that and I couldn't even take her to drop her off, I had to get Rie to do that because I knew I probably would cry all the way there and bawl like a baby when I handed her over.... IF I didn't chicken out and just take her and run!

Thoughts and PRAYERS for sure from here for that darling baby!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Snoopy, you're going to be just fine! But I know your meowmie is going to worry. That's what we do best!!!!!

Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers until the all-clear is given.

Oh that's got to be nerve wracking for you. GOOD LUCK Snoopy, we're all pushing for you. You'll do just fine!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Lut, lots of prayers and positive thoughts will be going out to both you and Snoopy. I'm sure that everything will be fine.